Divide Pro 3-in-1 fry pans

Tenplay

Guest
I'm thinking of buying one. Seems like a great idea to have 3 compartments in a fry pan for 3
different dishes. But is the non-stick coating safe? Is it the dangerous teflon?

In article <og3Db.113061$_M.586279@attbi_s54>, "tenplay" <[email protected]>
writes:

>I'm thinking of buying one. Seems like a great idea to have 3 compartments in a fry pan for 3
>different dishes. But is the non-stick coating safe? Is it the dangerous teflon?

Hello,

I have one and it is great.

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 19:57:08 GMT, "tenplay" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I'm thinking of buying one. Seems like a great idea to have 3 compartments in a fry pan for 3
>different dishes. But is the non-stick coating safe? Is it the dangerous teflon?

Perfect for heating up a Swanson's TV dinner, but that's about it.

-sw