Divide Pro 3-in-1 fry pans

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Tenplay, Dec 17, 2003.

  1. Tenplay

    Tenplay Guest

    I'm thinking of buying one. Seems like a great idea to have 3 compartments in a fry pan for 3
    different dishes. But is the non-stick coating safe? Is it the dangerous teflon?

    Tags:

  2. Quentineer1

    Quentineer1 Guest

    In article <[email protected]_s54>, "tenplay" <[email protected]>
    writes:

    >I'm thinking of buying one. Seems like a great idea to have 3 compartments in a fry pan for 3
    >different dishes. But is the non-stick coating safe? Is it the dangerous teflon?

    Hello,

    I have one and it is great.

  3. Steve Wertz

    Steve Wertz Guest

    On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 19:57:08 GMT, "tenplay" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I'm thinking of buying one. Seems like a great idea to have 3 compartments in a fry pan for 3
    >different dishes. But is the non-stick coating safe? Is it the dangerous teflon?

    Perfect for heating up a Swanson's TV dinner, but that's about it.

    -sw