Road Cycling · Public discussion

dizzy when riding

Started by Dwayne · · Last activity · 43 posts · 6,133 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
8 July 2004
Last activity
11 September 2012
Original author
Dwayne
Posts
43
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
6,133
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 41–43 of 43
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. The same thing happened to me an I thought to was the diet and the pure protein shake with lack of carbs. I know when I had carbs and protein and was very hydrated I didn't experience this. It's really scary! 2 days in a row.

  2. ICE08082008 said:

    The same thing happened to me an I thought to was the diet and the pure protein shake with lack of carbs. I know when I had carbs and protein and was very hydrated I didn't experience this. It's really scary! 2 days in a row.

    Who actually believes that a diet without carbs is healthy?

  3. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by alienator [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]

    Who actually believes that a diet without carbs is healthy?


    No one would be my guess. The thread is filled with links and 1 post members.... looks more like password stealers to me.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.