Do The C - L - A - M...!!!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Gregory Morrow, Feb 5, 2005.

  1. ;-D

    Elvis Presley - Do The Clam Lyrics

    (words & music by wayne - weisman - fuller)

    "Hey everybody gather round
    Listen to that bongo sound
    Grab the first one in your reach
    Now we're going to shake the beach

    Do the clam, do the clam
    Grab your barefoot baby by the hand
    Turn and tease, hug and squeeze
    Dig right in and do the clam

    You can get your heart to spin
    On the outside looking in
    Moon ain't gonna last all night
    Well let's work up an appetite

    Do the clam, do the clam
    Grab your barefoot baby by the hand
    Turn and tease, hug and squeeze
    Dig right in and do the clam

    Everybody's got that beat
    Well listen to those happy feet
    Ain;t you glad that you found out
    What the clam is all about

    Do the clam, do the clam
    Grab your barefoot baby by the hand
    Turn and tease, hug and squeeze
    Dig right in and do the clam

    Do the clam, do the clam
    Grab your barefoot baby by the hand
    Turn and tease, hug and squeeze
    Dig right in and do the clam
    Dig right in and do the clam"

    [Do you know that Dolores Fuller, one of the writers of this song, was once
    married to _Plan 9 From Outer Space_ director Ed Wood...???]

    Tags:

  2. notbob

    notbob Guest

    On 2005-02-06, Gregory Morrow <[email protected]> wrote:

    > [Do you know that Dolores Fuller, one of the writers of this song, was once
    > married to _Plan 9 From Outer Space_ director Ed Wood...???]

    No, but I will sleep better tonight now that I do. :)

    nb

  3. On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 04:35:39 GMT, "Gregory Morrow"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Elvis Presley - Do The Clam Lyrics

    Makes me hungry for chowder. :)

    Carol