Does the novelty of recumbent riding ever wear off?

Slugger

Guest
Everytime i test one out i start grinning and talking to myself.
:cD

Slugger wrote:

> Everytime i test one out i start grinning and talking to myself.
> :cD

I don't think it does. But then again, due to RSI and a touch of
arthritis I cannot ride a regular bicycle without pain.

--
Where no oxen are, the crib is clean,
But much benefit is derived from the labor of the ox.

Slugger wrote:
> Everytime i test one out i start grinning and talking to myself.
> :cD

I don't think it ever wears off, though riding on the same recumbent
does soften the grin a bit - but all it takes is riding another
recumbent for a while to brighten it right up again. Just noticing the
subtle differences, but appreciating the common benefits, reminds you
once more of how good these things are.

--
Larry Varney
Cold Spring, KY

not after 1 year of riding the thing i like most is the questions people
ask especially the pretty girls who seen not to feer me as munch LOL