Doesn't Gord know?

MagillaGorilla

Guest
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2005/mar05/cvclassic05/tower_crit_05_1435_N

Doesn't Gord know that winning a pro race on a frame
with a sloped top tube is a positive HIV test? Just
look at that photo. Gott damn.

You'd never see a goateed Museeuw in a pirate's
headwrap rolling into the velodrome at Roubaix on a
*** machine like that. The Belgium cycling
hooligans would give him the pear if he did that
(http://www.houseofdesade.org/torture/pear.htm).

All Gord needs now is a pair of Lance's knee-high
socks and he can qualify for a marriage certificate
in San Francisco.

What the hell has this sport come to?

Thanks,

Magilla

Let's see if I've got it all:

- Second place sucks, only winning is good.
- Unless the winning is done on a bike with a sloping top tube, in which
case it's gay.
- Or if it's done while wearing socks you don't like, in which case it's
humorous.

Is there anything else?

BTW: You're right about Tyler Farrar not belonging on the cover of Velonews.

Tim Lines wrote:

> Let's see if I've got it all:
>
> - Second place sucks, only winning is good.
> - Unless the winning is done on a bike with a sloping top tube, in which
> case it's gay.
> - Or if it's done while wearing socks you don't like, in which case it's
> humorous.

My responses are:

1. CORRECT. Second place in the pro ranks is a synonym for losing.

2. CORRECT. Winning is meaningless if you do it on a bike with a sloped top tube. I am
attemtping to file an appeal with the CAS to have all of Gord's wins nullifed because of that.

3. INCORRECT. It's not that I personally don't like certain types of socks. It's that socks
that come up halfway on your calf are GAY. It's a fact that has nothing to do with my opinion.
Everybody on RBR knows that socks like Lance wears are what will probably keep him out the
Bicycling Hall of Fame. Lance's entire legacy is in jeopardy because of those socks.

Are these suppose to tbe difficult questions or something?

Thanks,

Magilla

MagillaGorilla wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2005/mar05/cvclassic05/tower_crit_05_1435_N

> Doesn't Gord know that winning a pro race on a frame
> with a sloped top tube is a positive HIV test? Just
> look at that photo. Gott damn.
>
> You'd never see a goateed Museeuw in a pirate's
> headwrap rolling into the velodrome at Roubaix on a
> *** machine like that. The Belgium cycling
> hooligans would give him the pear if he did that
> (http://www.houseofdesade.org/torture/pear.htm).
>
> All Gord needs now is a pair of Lance's knee-high
> socks and he can qualify for a marriage certificate
> in San Francisco.
>
> What the hell has this sport come to?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Magilla

Why the hell does Healthnet continue to allow Gordo to race in his
state champion's jersey, instead of the team jersey that the rest of
the riders wear?

crit PRO

MagillaGorilla wrote:
> Tim Lines wrote:
>
> > Let's see if I've got it all:

Gorilla brother,
Don't let these "trolls" suck you in. Just ask the rbr elites like Bob
and Bill.
-DA74

"DA74" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> MagillaGorilla wrote:
>> Tim Lines wrote:
>>
>> > Let's see if I've got it all:
>> >

> Gorilla brother,
> Don't let these "trolls" suck you in. Just ask the rbr elites like Bob
> and Bill.
> -DA74

This is sounding a little like an internal dialogue. Might Magillan and DA
be one and the same?

Charles wrote:
> This is sounding a little like an internal dialogue. Might Magillan
> and DA be one and the same?

Oh, c'mon now. It would take a very odd kind of personality to do
something like that.

"Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Charles wrote:
>> This is sounding a little like an internal dialogue. Might Magillan
>> and DA be one and the same?

> Oh, c'mon now. It would take a very odd kind of personality to do
> something like that.

Indeed!

What does it matter as long as he keeps winning bike races? You're
always talking about winning being the most important thing. Gord
could probably wear a dress and still win bike races, unless it got
caught in his chain. So why does it matter? Are you some sort of
fashionista that we don't know about nancy boy?

Tom

Robert Chung wrote:
> Charles wrote:
> > This is sounding a little like an internal dialogue. Might

Magillan
> > and DA be one and the same?

> Oh, c'mon now. It would take a very odd kind of personality to do
> something like that.

Yes, and everyone is within one s-dev of the norm here. No weirdos,
that's for sure.

http://www.velonews.com/slideshow.php?article_id=7789&image_id=10609&dir=/images/dom/

Why the hell does Healthnet continue to allow Gordo to race in his
> state champion's jersey?

In article <[email protected]>,
"crit PRO" <[email protected]> wrote:

> > Why the hell does Healthnet continue to allow Gordo to race in his
> > state champion's jersey, instead of the team jersey that the rest of
> > the riders wear?
> >
> > crit PRO

> http://www.velonews.com/slideshow.php?article_id=7789&image_id=10609&dir=/imag
> es/dom/
>
> Why the hell does Healthnet continue to allow Gordo to race in his
> > state champion's jersey?

It's getting a bit repetitive in here, but I'm pretty sure the UCI makes
him wear it.

51st stater,
--
Ryan Cousineau, [email protected] http://www.wiredcola.com
Verus de parvis; verus de magnis.

crit PRO wrote:

> crit PRO wrote:
>
>>MagillaGorilla wrote:
>>

> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2005/mar05/cvclassic05/tower_crit_05_1435_N
>
>>>Doesn't Gord know that winning a pro race on a frame
>>>with a sloped top tube is a positive HIV test? Just
>>>look at that photo. Gott damn.
>>>
>>>You'd never see a goateed Museeuw in a pirate's
>>>headwrap rolling into the velodrome at Roubaix on a
>>>*** machine like that. The Belgium cycling
>>>hooligans would give him the pear if he did that
>>>(http://www.houseofdesade.org/torture/pear.htm).
>>>
>>>All Gord needs now is a pair of Lance's knee-high
>>>socks and he can qualify for a marriage certificate
>>>in San Francisco.
>>>
>>>What the hell has this sport come to?
>>>
>>>Thanks,
>>>
>>>Magilla

>>Why the hell does Healthnet continue to allow Gordo to race in his
>>state champion's jersey, instead of the team jersey that the rest of
>>the riders wear?
>>
>>crit PRO

> http://www.velonews.com/slideshow.php?article_id=7789&image_id=10609&dir=/images/dom/
>
> Why the hell does Healthnet continue to allow Gordo to race in his
>
>>state champion's jersey?

It's not a "state" champion's jersey, but rather the Canadian national
road championship jersey. He's entitled to wear it just like any other
national champion.

What's the problem?

Thanks,

Magilla