Doping, non cycling I hope

Bill C

Guest
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=2781674

Some high points:

The Albany, N.Y., Times Union and ABCNews.com are reporting that
investigators in the year-old case uncovered evidence that
testosterone and other performance-enhancing drugs may have been
fraudulently prescribed over the Internet to current and former major
league baseball and NFL players, college athletes, high school
coaches, a former Mr. Olympia champion and another top contender in
the bodybuilding competition.

The Times Union reported investigators expected to arrest more than
two dozen doctors, pharmacists and business owners on sealed
indictments charging them with various felonies for unlawfully
distributing steroids and other controlled substances, court records
show.

Wanna bet this isn't a complete SNAFU like Operation Puerto?
Bill C

On Feb 28, 1:10 am, "Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote:
> http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=2781674
>
> Some high points:
>
> The Albany, N.Y., Times Union and ABCNews.com are reporting that
> investigators in the year-old case uncovered evidence that
> testosterone and other performance-enhancing drugs may have been
> fraudulently prescribed over the Internet to current and former major
> league baseball and NFL players, college athletes, high school
> coaches, a former Mr. Olympia champion and another top contender in
> the bodybuilding competition.
>
> The Times Union reported investigators expected to arrest more than
> two dozen doctors, pharmacists and business owners on sealed
> indictments charging them with various felonies for unlawfully
> distributing steroids and other controlled substances, court records
> show.
>
> Wanna bet this isn't a complete SNAFU like Operation Puerto?
> Bill C

That's it, I'm not going to buy my steroids over the internet anymore.

-ilan

On Feb 27, 7:14 pm, "ilan" <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Feb 28, 1:10 am, "Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> >http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=2781674

> > Some high points:

> > The Albany, N.Y., Times Union and ABCNews.com are reporting that
> > investigators in the year-old case uncovered evidence that
> > testosterone and other performance-enhancing drugs may have been
> > fraudulently prescribed over the Internet to current and former major
> > league baseball and NFL players, college athletes, high school
> > coaches, a former Mr. Olympia champion and another top contender in
> > the bodybuilding competition.

> > The Times Union reported investigators expected to arrest more than
> > two dozen doctors, pharmacists and business owners on sealed
> > indictments charging them with various felonies for unlawfully
> > distributing steroids and other controlled substances, court records
> > show.

> > Wanna bet this isn't a complete SNAFU like Operation Puerto?
> > Bill C

> That's it, I'm not going to buy my steroids over the internet anymore.
>
> -ilan- Hide quoted text -

Not exactly "Rocket Scientists" involved. Probably had them delivered
to the house and paid by check too.
Bill C

On 2/27/07 4:10 PM, in article
[email protected], "Bill C"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=2781674
>
> Some high points:
>
> The Albany, N.Y., Times Union and ABCNews.com are reporting that
> investigators in the year-old case uncovered evidence that
> testosterone and other performance-enhancing drugs may have been
> fraudulently prescribed over the Internet to current and former major
> league baseball and NFL players, college athletes, high school
> coaches, a former Mr. Olympia champion and another top contender in
> the bodybuilding competition.
>
> The Times Union reported investigators expected to arrest more than
> two dozen doctors, pharmacists and business owners on sealed
> indictments charging them with various felonies for unlawfully
> distributing steroids and other controlled substances, court records
> show.
>
> Wanna bet this isn't a complete SNAFU like Operation Puerto?
> Bill C

Another name mentioned in this episode above......

Evander Holyfield.

Also.......
They are investigating why a Steelers physician allegedly charged his
personal credit card $150K for Test. And HGH...