Dotties zone Restaurant list for US and Canada updated

You could also set up a word or text file with the nutrition
info & points and e-mail it to Dottie at [email protected]
so she can add it to her collection.

"LuvDaVols" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I e-mailed Ryan's Steakhouse and they sent me a
> spreadsheet of their nutrition info for pretty much
> everything they serve. If anybody wants it, I'll share.
> "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:ge74c.4026$H44.66943@bgtnsc04-
> news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> > I just noticed that Dottie's Zone has recently updated
> > the Restaurant
> files.
> >
> > http://www.dottisweightlosszone.com/restaurants.html
> >

> > She has also added a set of Canadian Restaurant files.

yes please, Lee
LuvDaVols <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I e-mailed Ryan's Steakhouse and they sent me a
> spreadsheet of their nutrition info for pretty much
> everything they serve. If anybody wants it, I'll share.
> "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:ge74c.4026$H44.66943@bgtnsc04-
> news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> > I just noticed that Dottie's Zone has recently updated
> > the Restaurant
> files.
> >
> > http://www.dottisweightlosszone.com/restaurants.html
> >

> > She has also added a set of Canadian Restaurant files.

Yes, I am interested, too. Please e-mail it to me.
([email protected])

Beth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let me be your Avon Representative! Please visit:
www.youravon.com/bethroberts Use passcode 2222 to get your
order shipped directly to you!

--
"LuvDaVols" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I e-mailed Ryan's Steakhouse and they sent me a
> spreadsheet of their nutrition info for pretty much
> everything they serve. If anybody wants it, I'll share.

Lee, I don't know how to set up a site for download. E-mail me at
[email protected] and I'll send it right along. I swear I won't tell your
e-mail to anybody and will delete it afterwards if you wish. :) Nell
news:[email protected]...