Dotties zone Restaurant list for US and Canada updated

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Laura, Mar 12, 2004.

  1. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Tags:

  2. Luvdavols

    Luvdavols Guest

  3. Laura

    Laura Guest

    You could also set up a word or text file with the nutrition
    info & points and e-mail it to Dottie at [email protected]
    so she can add it to her collection.

    "LuvDaVols" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I e-mailed Ryan's Steakhouse and they sent me a
    > spreadsheet of their nutrition info for pretty much
    > everything they serve. If anybody wants it, I'll share.
    > "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > > I just noticed that Dottie's Zone has recently updated
    > > the Restaurant
    > files.
    > >
    > > http://www.dottisweightlosszone.com/restaurants.html
    > >

    > > She has also added a set of Canadian Restaurant files.

  4. yes please, Lee
    LuvDaVols <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I e-mailed Ryan's Steakhouse and they sent me a
    > spreadsheet of their nutrition info for pretty much
    > everything they serve. If anybody wants it, I'll share.
    > "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > > I just noticed that Dottie's Zone has recently updated
    > > the Restaurant
    > files.
    > >
    > > http://www.dottisweightlosszone.com/restaurants.html
    > >

    > > She has also added a set of Canadian Restaurant files.

  5. Wildkat96

    Wildkat96 Guest

    Yes, I am interested, too. Please e-mail it to me.
    ([email protected])

    Beth

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Let me be your Avon Representative! Please visit:
    www.youravon.com/bethroberts Use passcode 2222 to get your
    order shipped directly to you!

    --
    "LuvDaVols" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I e-mailed Ryan's Steakhouse and they sent me a
    > spreadsheet of their nutrition info for pretty much
    > everything they serve. If anybody wants it, I'll share.

  6. Luvdavols

    Luvdavols Guest

    Lee, I don't know how to set up a site for download. E-mail me at
    [email protected] and I'll send it right along. I swear I won't tell your
    e-mail to anybody and will delete it afterwards if you wish. :) Nell
    news:[email protected]...