Home General fitness, health and nutrition Down by the sea.
Thread navigation
Jump through the discussion
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
What we know about this thread
Original section General fitness, health and nutrition
Published 19 October 2007
Last activity 21 October 2007
Original author Andy
Posts 34
Discussion status Public discussion
Total views 433
Views / 30 days 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Showing posts 21–34 of 34 Posts remain in their original chronological order.
20 October 2007, 12:28 UTC
#21
jmcquown said: Andy said: Newport Beach, CA
http://i20.tinypic.com/2lkxlk4.jpg
Andy Back to normal (DAMMIT!) in a couple days.
Why does this make me want to listen to the song "Under the boardwalk, down buy the sea"
LOL! <Cathy high-fives Jill> I am humming it as I type this 😉
-- Cheers Chatty Cathy
Garlic: the element without which life as we know it would be impossible
20 October 2007, 13:25 UTC
#22
Sqwertz said: Andy said: Newport Beach, CA
Quoted message said: http://i20.tinypic.com/2lkxlk4.jpg
That time of the month? Your ankles seem a little swollen from water retention.
Nah, Andi is a little preggy... I know, and I'm da Bum! LOL
20 October 2007, 14:07 UTC
#23
"Andy" <q> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said: Dee Dee said...
Quoted message said: "Andy" <q> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said: Newport Beach, CA
http://i20.tinypic.com/2lkxlk4.jpg
Andy Back to normal (DAMMIT!) in a couple days.
My first thought when I saw that picture is "What a tall guy!"
Dee Dee
Dee Dee,
I AM the tallest of all my family's generations!
I attribute it to eating bread and butter for a decade or so. 😉
Andy Could comfortably hold Dee Dee in one arm! <smootch>
Dee squirming, <g>
Dee Dee
20 October 2007, 16:57 UTC
#24
Andy said...
Quoted message said: Andy said: Newport Beach, CA
http://i20.tinypic.com/2lkxlk4.jpg
Andy Back to normal (DAMMIT!) in a couple days.
Enough already of the 'holiday mood' - get back to work, CotD #2 - right this minute! 😉
Welcome back - and glad you had a great time.
CC,
<Grin>
Thanks!
Give me till Monday?
Maybe even join up this photo with the other member photo?
Or not. 😉
<smootch>
Andy
20 October 2007, 19:53 UTC
#25
Andy q said: Newport Beach, CA
http://i20.tinypic.com/2lkxlk4.jpg
Maybe you should update your mugshot with this one!
-- See return address to reply by email remove the smiley face first
20 October 2007, 19:53 UTC
#26
Andy q said: Sky said...
Quoted message said: Andy said: Newport Beach, CA
http://i20.tinypic.com/2lkxlk4.jpg
Andy Back to normal (DAMMIT!) in a couple days.
WB & I'm jealous!!!!! I so miss the beach! Lucky you 😉
Sky
Sky,
It's been a long time since I've missed being home!
Oh, tell the truth.... no you didn't. LOL
-- See return address to reply by email remove the smiley face first
20 October 2007, 23:44 UTC
#27
said...
Quoted message said: Andy q said: Newport Beach, CA
http://i20.tinypic.com/2lkxlk4.jpg
Maybe you should update your mugshot with this one!
sf,
I suggested CC join up this photo with the other one.
Maybe CC could use the following pic as an intro to the mugshots.
http://i24.tinypic.com/dxfp84.jpg Typical Hollywood Blvd.
Andy
20 October 2007, 23:54 UTC
#28
sf said:
Andy q said: Newport Beach, CA
http://i20.tinypic.com/2lkxlk4.jpg
Maybe you should update your mugshot with this one!
-- See return address to reply by email remove the smiley face first
I agree, sf! This shot of Andy barefoot at the beach is priceless! So much "kewler" than his photo at the 'field of dreams' looking for mysterious baseball players <g>. But then, I'm landlocked between acres of soy bean and corn fields myself, and I do so miss the (Gulf) beach (but not during the summer!) - sigh.
Sky
-- Ultra Ultimate Kitchen Rule - Use the Timer! Ultimate Kitchen Rule -- Cook's Choice
21 October 2007, 03:19 UTC
#29
Andy q said: said...
Quoted message said: Andy q said: Newport Beach, CA
http://i20.tinypic.com/2lkxlk4.jpg
Maybe you should update your mugshot with this one!
sf,
I suggested CC join up this photo with the other one.
Maybe CC could use the following pic as an intro to the mugshots.
http://i24.tinypic.com/dxfp84.jpg Typical Hollywood Blvd.
I saw that after I posted, but I still have no idea what "join up" means. Would that be Andy and his evil twin?
-- See return address to reply by email remove the smiley face first
21 October 2007, 14:20 UTC
#30
Andy said: Maybe even join up this photo with the other member photo?
Or not. 😉
Not. Wrong orientation.... 😉
-- Cheers Chatty Cathy
Garlic: the element without which life as we know it would be impossible
21 October 2007, 15:55 UTC
#31
Quoted message said: I saw that after I posted, but I still have no idea what "join up" means. Would that be Andy and his evil twin?
Like so...
http://i24.tinypic.com/o6xs7q.jpg ???
😉
Andy
21 October 2007, 16:04 UTC
#32
Andy said: Quoted message said: I saw that after I posted, but I still have no idea what "join up" means. Would that be Andy and his evil twin?
Like so...
http://i24.tinypic.com/o6xs7q.jpg ???
😉
OH yes! The second one is about twenty years older than the first🙂)
21 October 2007, 17:35 UTC
#33
Andy q said:
Quoted message said: I saw that after I posted, but I still have no idea what "join up" means. Would that be Andy and his evil twin?
Like so...
http://i24.tinypic.com/o6xs7q.jpg ???
Replace California with Andy and Pennsylvania with Andy's Evil Twin.
-- See return address to reply by email remove the smiley face first
21 October 2007, 17:35 UTC
#34
Andy q said:
Quoted message said: I saw that after I posted, but I still have no idea what "join up" means. Would that be Andy and his evil twin?
Like so...
http://i24.tinypic.com/o6xs7q.jpg ???
Replace California with Andy and Pennsylvania with Andy's Evil Twin.
-- See return address to reply by email remove the smiley face first
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users
·
0 guests
· 0 bots
· 0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.