General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Duchess Cheese Potatoes (with pics)

Started by Pandora · · Last activity · 7 posts · 585 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
19 December 2005
Last activity
21 December 2005
Original author
Pandora
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
585
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I love Duchess potatoes:

    I have made the "mountains" with sac a poche and I have put them over a
    baking paper:
    http://tinypic.com/ivlch3.jpg

    Just out of the fire.

    http://tinypic.com/ivlf6s.jpg
    http://tinypic.com/ivlfef.jpg

    I hope you enjoy this recipe
    Cheers
    Pandora

    *Duchess cheese Potatoes*

    Category: potatoes
    Nb persons: 4

    For 20 Duchess
    400g potatoes - peeled
    70g reggiano cheese
    50g butter - liquefied
    1 egg - whole
    1 egg yolk
    1/2 tsp nutmeg
    1/2 tsp white pepper - grated at the moment
    1 tsp salt

    Light the oven and bring it to 220°C - 425F (Healing up and down)-
    Peel potatoes and cut them in 2 cm (3/4''😉. Put this pieces in boiling and
    salted water till they are soft. When potatoes are ready, drain in a
    colander. Then put them in a baking pan and put in the oven to dry for 2 -3
    minutes.
    Mash potatoes and put the purè in a bowl. Add all the ingredients of the
    recipe (I haven't wrote, but if you want you can also put some minced
    parsley), and mix well. Let the dough rest for about 15 minutes (better in
    the fridge).
    Cover a baking pan with oiled paper, then take a sac a poche (with curly
    top) and put inside the dough. Make 20 little mountains of dough and put in
    the oven. Cook till Duchess are golden.
    Serve as side dish (for example with zucchini filled with meat) or entrèè.

    Nutritional facts per serving (daily value):
    Calories 178kcal
    Protein 3g (6%)
    Total Fat 11g (18%)
    Sat. 7g (34%)
    Chol. 73mg (24%)
    Carb. 16g (5%)
    Fiber 3g (10%)
    Sugars 1g
    Calcium 20mg (2%)
    Iron 1mg (4%)

    ----------

    Exported from Shop'NCook 3.1 (http://www.shopncook.com)

  2. "Pandora" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I love Duchess potatoes:

    I have made the "mountains" with sac a poche and I have put them over a
    baking paper:
    http://tinypic.com/ivlch3.jpg

    Just out of the fire.

    http://tinypic.com/ivlf6s.jpg
    http://tinypic.com/ivlfef.jpg

    I hope you enjoy this recipe

    They're *beautiful* !!!

    Chris

  3. Yum
    How many diners are you feeding tonight?

    Happy Christmas Pandora.

    Cheers
    Bronwyn
    Oz

  4. "Chris" <[email hidden]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:V9Jpf.5160$vJ4.3198@trnddc07...

    Quoted message said:


    "Pandora" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I love Duchess potatoes:

    I have made the "mountains" with sac a poche and I have put them over a
    baking paper:
    http://tinypic.com/ivlch3.jpg

    Just out of the fire.

    http://tinypic.com/ivlf6s.jpg
    http://tinypic.com/ivlfef.jpg

    I hope you enjoy this recipe

    They're *beautiful* !!!

    Thank's|! And were also good 🙂
    Pan

    Quoted message said:


    Chris

  5. "Bronwyn" <[email hidden]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Yum
    How many diners are you feeding tonight?

    Only two! Me and my cat 🙁

    Quoted message said:


    Happy Christmas Pandora.

    Merry Christmas to you, too 🙂))))
    Pandy

    Quoted message said:


    Cheers
    Bronwyn
    Oz

  6. "Pandora" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I love Duchess potatoes:

    I have made the "mountains" with sac a poche and I have put them over a
    baking paper:
    http://tinypic.com/ivlch3.jpg

    Just out of the fire.

    http://tinypic.com/ivlf6s.jpg
    http://tinypic.com/ivlfef.jpg

    I hope you enjoy this recipe

    <snip great-sounding recipe>

    This sounds (and looks) really yummy, Pandora! I'm still putting together my
    Christmas dinner menu, and this just might fit in nicely!

    Thanks! 🙂

    Mary

  7. "MareCat" <[email hidden]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "Pandora" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I love Duchess potatoes:

    I have made the "mountains" with sac a poche and I have put them over a
    baking paper:
    http://tinypic.com/ivlch3.jpg

    Just out of the fire.

    http://tinypic.com/ivlf6s.jpg
    http://tinypic.com/ivlfef.jpg

    I hope you enjoy this recipe

    <snip great-sounding recipe>

    This sounds (and looks) really yummy, Pandora! I'm still putting together
    my Christmas dinner menu, and this just might fit in nicely!

    Thanks! 🙂

    You are welcome. Have a Merry Christmas 🙂
    Panda

    Quoted message said:


    Mary

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.