Durango in July

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Busterbaron, May 28, 2004.

  1. Busterbaron

    Busterbaron Guest

    Does anyone know where I might be able to watch the Tour de
    France on OLN this summer in Durango? w
     
    Tags:


  2. Bonehenge

    Bonehenge Guest

    On Fri, 28 May 2004 21:16:19 -0500, busterbaron <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Does anyone know where I might be able to watch the Tour de
    >France on OLN this summer in Durango? w

    DirecTV.

    Barry
     
  3. Busterbaron

    Busterbaron Guest

    I was kinda looking for a bike shop, sports bar or bike club
    that might have a place to watch it. Know of any? Thanks, w

    Bonehenge wrote:
    > On Fri, 28 May 2004 21:16:19 -0500, busterbaron
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >
    >>Does anyone know where I might be able to watch the Tour
    >>de France on OLN this summer in Durango? w
    >
    >
    > DirecTV.
    >
    > Barry
     
  4. Bonehenge

    Bonehenge Guest

    On Sat, 29 May 2004 13:43:55 -0500, busterbaron <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I was kinda looking for a bike shop, sports bar or bike
    >club that might have a place to watch it. Know of any?
    >Thanks, w

    I'm not from that area, but I do have another suggestion.

    Le Tour is on during times that aren't traditionally big
    draws for sports bars. Ask at your favorite place and they
    may be very happy to show it. Chances are, the bar employees
    don't even know it's on.

    Have a beer, eat something, they'll put it on.

    Barry
     
  5. busterbaron wrote:

    > Does anyone know where I might be able to watch the Tour
    > de France on OLN this summer in Durango? w
    >

    Steaming Bean coffee shop between 9th and 10th on Main
    street. The owner is "very good friends" with Bob Roll, she
    runs the broadcast on a small TV there. Lots of bikers in
    the shop as well.

    --
    Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado (remove ".nospam" to reply)
     
  6. Busterbaron

    Busterbaron Guest

    Thanks! That's what I was looking for. w

    raig Brossman wrote:
    > busterbaron wrote:
    >
    >> Does anyone know where I might be able to watch the Tour
    >> de France on OLN this summer in Durango? w
    >>
    >
    > Steaming Bean coffee shop between 9th and 10th on Main
    > street. The owner is "very good friends" with Bob Roll,
    > she runs the broadcast on a small TV there. Lots of bikers
    > in the shop as well.
     
Loading...
Loading...