rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

DX '06 or '07?

Started by mr. uni kid · · Last activity · 25 posts · 416 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
7 August 2006
Last activity
18 September 2006
Original author
mr. uni kid
Posts
25
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
416
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–25 of 25
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I don't recall you introducing yourself in the "LURKERS: Introduce
    yourself." thread, garyWpope.

    For now I will assume that your username is the same as your real
    name...others may not be so lucky...

    --
    burjzyntski

    It's no good being Polish unless you prove it once a day.

    \"every silver lining has a touch of gray.\"

    "In summary: You want to make sure your Koxx is hard enough before you
    start drilling."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    burjzyntski's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10188
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51855

  2. Evan Byrne said:

    Get the dx, you may need to replace the frame after time, but thats a
    cheap 40 bucks for a yuni. The Dx wheel is so strong. Though you may be
    85 pounds now, you will get heavyier, Dont get square taper.

    Chase

    --
    Unitik908

    All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
    R.I.P Unibiker
    R.I.P Gazzaloddi
    R.I.P Paul Hester
    R.I.P James Doohan
    R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
    R.I.P Peter Jennings
    R.I.P Pope John Paul II
    R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
    YAMS

    -last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Unitik908's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8690
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51855

  3. my dx frame cracked a week ago and i took it to the shop i bought it at,
    the new frame is in transit right now, i'll let you know if they sen me
    a 05 or a 07 frame on monday (week from tommorrow) when i get it back.
    i hope i get 07. the dx is a tank, i ride downtown pretty hard at
    least once a week for about 15 months now doing 5+ ft drops and i weigh
    175-ish. the pedels suck, but everything else is great...(i was even
    riding on the pretty bald original tire). it is kinda heavy, so if you
    aren't looking to do big drops, mountain trails, or jousting with cars
    , then you might want to consider a lighter frame.

    --
    joshuni

    hi.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    joshuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11670
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51855

  4. Why does everyone hate the DX pedals? I've had mine for quite a while
    and done many drops, plus the uni has fell on the pedals many times and
    theres no problem with my pedals at all. They also give me the adequate
    grip I need.

    --
    Monocyclist
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Monocyclist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13114
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51855

  5. they are already sending out the 07 model so dont worry about which one
    or waiting

    the pedals do suck... search and you will find out why over and over

    --
    agentQ
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    agentQ's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13021
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51855

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.