Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Early ride at Kew tomorrow??

Started by Gags · · Last activity · 7 posts · 408 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
30 December 2004
Last activity
30 December 2004
Original author
Gags
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
408
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. For anyone in Melb who might be interested......I am planning on riding from
    the Chandler Hwy end of the Yarra Blvd to Yarra Bend and then doing
    intervals around the crit track (sprinting up the hill) for about 30 min or
    so and then riding back along Yarra Blvd.

    I will be leaving home at 0600h and I reckon I will be at Yarra Bend around
    0630ish. I know it is pretty early but I am keen to beat the heat and avoid
    the wrath of the Minister of Finance and Entertainment.

    Ride On,

    Gags

    (Oh yeah, I thought I saw Blah riding up Lower Plenty Road this morning??
    He must be getting in shape for the next BR??)

  2. Gags said:

    I will be leaving home at 0600h and I reckon I will be at Yarra Bend
    around 0630ish. I know it is pretty early but I am keen to beat the
    heat and avoid the wrath of the Minister of Finance and Entertainment.

    Right near home.. I'll be sound asleep till about 7am.. If you get bored
    feel free to join me on my commute from Kew junction to East Doncaster.. I
    pass Bakers Delight in the Leo's carpark at around 7:40am..

    cheers,
    GPL

  3. Gags said:

    For anyone in Melb who might be interested......I am planning on riding from
    the Chandler Hwy end of the Yarra Blvd to Yarra Bend and then doing
    intervals around the crit track (sprinting up the hill) for about 30 min or
    so and then riding back along Yarra Blvd.

    I will be leaving home at 0600h and I reckon I will be at Yarra Bend around
    0630ish. I know it is pretty early but I am keen to beat the heat and avoid
    the wrath of the Minister of Finance and Entertainment.

    Ride On,

    Gags

    (Oh yeah, I thought I saw Blah riding up Lower Plenty Road this morning??
    He must be getting in shape for the next BR??)

    damn his eyes ('too late' pronounced Marty Feldman...)

    I'll see you out there. the heat (and 'the ministry'😉 ot me thinkun the sames wayz...

  4. Gags said:

    (Oh yeah, I thought I saw Blah riding up Lower Plenty Road this morning??
    He must be getting in shape for the next BR??)

    where's LP-Rd ?
    probably ride it without knowing which bit of tarmac it is 🙄

    "ya know. the one just after the left-right-left after the up-down-left bit after you pass the KFC..."

  5. Gags said:

    For anyone in Melb who might be interested......I am planning on riding from
    the Chandler Hwy end of the Yarra Blvd to Yarra Bend and then doing
    intervals around the crit track (sprinting up the hill) for about 30 min or
    so and then riding back along Yarra Blvd.

    I will be leaving home at 0600h and I reckon I will be at Yarra Bend around
    0630ish. I know it is pretty early but I am keen to beat the heat and avoid
    the wrath of the Minister of Finance and Entertainment.

    Ride On,

    Gags

    (Oh yeah, I thought I saw Blah riding up Lower Plenty Road this morning??
    He must be getting in shape for the next BR??)

    Mate you must be reading my mind. That's exactly what I was going to do,
    although I had considered it was going to be a bit of secret training.
    Wasn't quite looking at getting up that early but will give it a go
    (hopefully I can get a nap durign the day sometime).

    I'm doing the full Boulevarde route through to Walmer St and then back
    to the crit circuit for some intervals so hopefully will be there before
    you finish.

    DaveB

  6. Oh sod. If *someone* had read this earlier, they may of turned up at sparrowsfart. But they're happily tucked up in byebyes, all tired out from riding the *new bike*. You'll probably hear all about the *new bike* at this weeks BR.

    cheers,

    Bikesoilers secretary 😄

  7. cfsmtb said:

    Oh sod. If *someone* had read this earlier, they may of turned up at sparrowsfart. But they're happily tucked up in byebyes, all tired out from riding the *new bike*. You'll probably hear all about the *new bike* at this weeks BR.

    cheers,

    Bikesoilers secretary 😄

    Ooooooh! new toy.new toy!!!!!!

    tell, tell.

    Im gonna miss this BR due to attending the Annual Inverloch 'Training camp' 🙄

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.