Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Ebay wonders never cease

Started by Bob · · Last activity · 6 posts · 505 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
9 May 2005
Last activity
10 May 2005
Original author
Bob
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
505
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. have a look at this bike, "as used at oly[m]pics"

    I am not sure which country used it, or whether it was MTB, road or track.

    http://tinyurl.com/apcan

    starting bid only $999
    freight only $375

    Do they expect to sell it?

  2. Ummm, erggg, HD supplied push bikes for use in the Syndey Olympics for
    transporting people around, as well as motorcycles and some ATVs.

    No, no, I'll do it for you..

    Doh !!

  3. On Mon, 9 May 2005 21:04:27 +1000, Bob <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    have a look at this bike, "as used at oly[m]pics"

    I am not sure which country used it, or whether it was MTB, road or
    track.

    http://tinyurl.com/apcan

    starting bid only $999
    freight only $375

    Do they expect to sell it?

    $990 delivery to Perth! WTF!

    --
    Buck

  4. Buck Rogers said:

    On Mon, 9 May 2005 21:04:27 +1000, Bob <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    have a look at this bike, "as used at oly[m]pics"

    I am not sure which country used it, or whether it was MTB, road or
    track.

    http://tinyurl.com/apcan

    starting bid only $999
    freight only $375

    Do they expect to sell it?

    $990 delivery to Perth! WTF!


    Holy [censored]! And it's depot to depot, so I'd still have to go to the
    airport to pick it up!. I can book a return fare for the 19th and bring
    it back as hand luggage for less than $600! What are they smoking?

    --
    BrettS

  5. Buck Rogers said:


    On Mon, 9 May 2005 21:04:27 +1000, Bob <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    have a look at this bike, "as used at oly[m]pics"

    I am not sure which country used it, or whether it was MTB, road or
    track.

    http://tinyurl.com/apcan

    starting bid only $999
    freight only $375

    Do they expect to sell it?

    $990 delivery to Perth! WTF!

    --
    Buck

    You can fly to Perth (and back) with your bike for less than that... on
    Qantas.

    Tam

  6. Tamyka Bell said:
    Quoted message said:

    $990 delivery to Perth! WTF!

    You can fly to Perth (and back) with your bike for less than that... on
    Qantas.

    $1100 for a 1-way ticket to London..
    I hope Malaysian Airlines serves bourbon..

    hippy

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.