Dee Randall said:
Pandoody, once a long while ago, a very nice woman poster contacted me by my
private email and asked me how I was able to put up with him, when he was
ranting dirty stuff to me and about me. She asked me for the name of
another newsgroup. I told her I knew of none to equal this one; but there
were other food newsgroups. But she never came back to this rfc group.
She chose to complain to me personally instead of complaining to the ng and
getting support. I know that this won't happen with you because you have
the support of the people on this ng. Stay with it.
Geeze, yoose even whisper about me in your private life like I'm pillow
talk (obviously yoose have no life), how wonderful to know I've
affected yoose so... I'm so flattered to be your masturbatory fantasy.
<G>
Sheldon