Beach Runner said:
QX said:Beach Runner said:What is the difference between them.
I loved Ephedra for running and working out. Never had a problem with
it. Considering my pulse was in the 40s. My pharmacist said there was
never a problem except for people that had pre-existing heart problems.
Knocked out of working out for a few years because of a car wreck, I
need to lose weight again. Is Ephedra available?
Go to: http://www.ephedra.com/ for sources.
Thanks for the information. The references to go to the archives and
legality were outdated. I appreciate it. VERY interesting. I had it
was legalized again, but I still don't see it at Wallgreens.
I still don't understand the difference between ephedra and ephedrine.
You don't understand the difference because someone sent you to a web
site for commercial hype.
Ephedra is an herbal substance that contains multiple ephedra
alkaloids, including a few familiar OTC drugs like pseudoephedrine
(Sudafed®) and phenylpropanolamine (Dexatrim®), in addition to its
ephedrine content. The amounts of those components vary broadly from
plant to plant, and thus, the content of herbal ephedra is not very
predictable. Ephedrine is an OTC pharmaceutical drug that is
regulated by the FDA and has been for decades. The FDA banned ephedra
as a dietary supplement; that ban had no effect on ephedrine.
And how can the references in the "archives" (Google Groups) be
"outdated"? I have referred to the above numerous times before:
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.fitness.weights/msg/7227f62fc4b1a77a?hl=en&
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.fitness.weights/msg/52d95bc412a5e488?hl=en&
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.fitness.weights/msg/e0c9ff3c245c94f2?hl=en&
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.fitness.weights/msg/5c211517a5ec697f?hl=en&
The difference between ephedra and ephedrine has not changed.
--
No puppies were harmed during the posting of this
message. Any similarity of identities defamed to
actual persons living, dead, or existing in a
transcendental state is purely coincidental.