Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Epic BMX ride in Chili

Started by Aussie_Al · · Last activity · 6 posts · 685 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
3 March 2011
Last activity
14 March 2011
Original author
Aussie_Al
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
685
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I couldn't see a BMX section so apologies if I have posted this in the wrong section

    but what a great video !!

  2. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by Aussie_Al [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]

    I couldn't see a BMX section so apologies if I have posted this in the wrong section

    but what a great video !!

    Awesome video, the rider obviously has no fear and a **** load of skill [IMG]/img/vbsmilies/smilies/cool.gif[/IMG]

    Do you know where this event was run?

  3. No - I will find out tho'

    He must have run the course a few times before - some of the jumps you can't even see the landing ramp until you take off - insane!

  4. Great video, thaqt would take alot of skill and some big Kahuna's

  5. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by Scotttri [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]

    Great video, thaqt would take alot of skill and some big Kahuna's

    There is another one doing the rounds, this ones the best though.

  6. Woo!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.