Ever have one on those days ?

zipp2001

Mar 30, 2007
Let me start by saying even know I saved some knucklehead highlights for the video this ride was one of the best this season. The legs were strong throughout the 2 hours playing in the woods. A few bumps, bruises, and cuts just remind you of how fun it was. Can't wait for my next visit to the woods, and you can bet I'm going to ride the crash section as hard as I can. So have you ever have one of those days ?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: SlooooooowRide
Great woodland trail ride. I like when wilderness roads are rough and narrow like that, because it defies my ability to keep balance and speed. Damn where's the training wheels ? LOL. Love your video man, nice sense of humor.

Reactions: zipp2001
This looks so fun and the lake is absolutely gorgeous! I'm amazed by people who are able to do trails like that because I'm definitely not at that level yet.

Reactions: zipp2001
Your nonchalant attitude about eating the bug was impressive. I would have been gagging, snorting and coughing... definitely not continuing to ride. I remember eating a few bugs when I was younger... and not worrying about them too much, but these days I've become more of a wuss about stuff like that. All in all, looks like you had fun, so kudos to you for hanging in there, bug, bruises and all.

No matter what happens I think it's important not to take riding too seriously, especially if your riding just for leisure. Things go wrong, and things happen that nobody can predict so it's important to just go with the flow really and just take everything as it comes.

If cycling starts to stress us out then maybe it's time we stopped taking life so seriously!