Experience w/ Mavic M10 conversion cassette?

If you have successfully installed a 10 speed cassette, I'd love to
know the secret to securing the smallest cog (with the prongs sticking
out). I find the instruction booklet supplied by Mavic to be no help
and the website doesn't offer anything more than the booklet. Any
advice would be greatly appreciated.

[email protected] wrote:
> If you have successfully installed a 10 speed cassette, I'd love to
> know the secret to securing the smallest cog (with the prongs sticking
> out). I find the instruction booklet supplied by Mavic to be no help
> and the website doesn't offer anything more than the booklet. Any
> advice would be greatly appreciated.

Should have a wide part of the splines, like shimano, that fit onto the
fat section of the freehub body..you did take the first spacer off,
yes?? The one that comes with the freehub?