Explore the Interior

skaniusz

Guest
Hi,
Me and my friends (Radek & Agatha) are going on bicycle journey from
Seattle to Salt Lake City. Then we want to get to the NYC by Greyhound
or by Amtrack (it depends on amount of reduction they give us ;)) We
will start in the end of August. All trip will take nearly month.
Planned daily distance: 100km.
So we are looking for companion (preferable girl but men is alowed too :)).
The journey is under auspices of Mazovia Voivode and some polish media
(we are Poles).
Here you have a website about our last journey on Iceland:
www.islandia.prv.pl (sorry for popups :/)
Join us!

Greg

On Jun 14, 8:34 am, skaniusz <[email protected]> wrote:

> Me and my friends (Radek & Agatha) are going on bicycle journey from
> Seattle to Salt Lake City.

Greg, please contact me directly. An email sent in reply to the above
address bounces.

Warm Regards,

Claire
(no .sig this evening)

Claire napisa³(a):

> Greg, please contact me directly. An email sent in reply to the above
> address bounces.

It's beacause of anti-spam trap.
Try to delete _czesc_dla_spamera_

rgds