General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Fat Chick at the Gym

Started by David · · Last activity · 7 posts · 390 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
12 February 2006
Last activity
13 February 2006
Original author
David
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
390
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I was having a tough day at the office and decided on a whim to get over to
    the gym - clear my head, you know? (I just love to get with the other hard
    bodies. (you know I've paid my dues over the last 4 years - must've done
    lots and lots of workouts specially squats which is my favourite activity in
    all the world!) So clutching my copy of Readers Digest (for when I have to
    wait to use the power cage), I took off to my gym . As I sauntered in, it
    just felt like home as I exchanged admiring looks with the other buff
    bodies (I ddn't always look this great, I had to work really hard to get to
    look the way I do!) - out of the corner of one eye I spied a fat chick. Yes
    a sorry pathetic figure of a lady who I could tell was very embarrassed to
    be there. She looked enviously at the hard men and girls in the gym (I
    still get a buzz out of that!) and you could see she needed help and badly!
    So I sauntered over to her and asked her if she had tried squats yet - as
    this one exercise I have known to work wonders with weight loss. She gave me
    this blank look that told me that squats was not what she did in her spare
    time. So I took this girl under my wing. Shared all the secrets of fitness
    that I have striven to discover over the years. I basically told her that I'd
    been there. She could look like me if (of course a female version!) if she
    took up free weights and just turned her life around. I even loaned her my
    copy of the Readers Digest with all the recipes and fitness tips underlined.
    Meanwhle my friends were checking me out with quiet admiration. They liked
    to see me 'in action' - and it warmed their hearts to see such an
    appreciative slobby girl who just looked like born again and 'saved' if you
    get my drift. She begged me to meet her fat friends so I could explain it
    all to them as well and share my secrets of weight loss, combined with
    strenth training - (*free weights of course!)

    Have any of you been in that kind of situation where you just had to 'spread
    the word'? Don't you get a buzz out of feeling superior knowing that people
    would kill to have your body?

  2. David said:

    I was having a tough day at the office and decided on a whim to get over to
    the gym - clear my head, you know? (I just love to get with the other hard
    bodies. (you know I've paid my dues over the last 4 years - must've done
    lots and lots of workouts specially squats which is my favourite activity in
    all the world!) So clutching my copy of Readers Digest (for when I have to
    wait to use the power cage), I took off to my gym . As I sauntered in, it
    just felt like home as I exchanged admiring looks with the other buff
    bodies (I ddn't always look this great, I had to work really hard to get to
    look the way I do!) - out of the corner of one eye I spied a fat chick. Yes
    a sorry pathetic figure of a lady who I could tell was very embarrassed to
    be there. She looked enviously at the hard men and girls in the gym (I
    still get a buzz out of that!) and you could see she needed help and badly!
    So I sauntered over to her and asked her if she had tried squats yet - as
    this one exercise I have known to work wonders with weight loss. She gave me
    this blank look that told me that squats was not what she did in her spare
    time. So I took this girl under my wing. Shared all the secrets of fitness
    that I have striven to discover over the years. I basically told her that I'd
    been there. She could look like me if (of course a female version!) if she
    took up free weights and just turned her life around. I even loaned her my
    copy of the Readers Digest with all the recipes and fitness tips underlined.
    Meanwhle my friends were checking me out with quiet admiration. They liked
    to see me 'in action' - and it warmed their hearts to see such an
    appreciative slobby girl who just looked like born again and 'saved' if you
    get my drift. She begged me to meet her fat friends so I could explain it
    all to them as well and share my secrets of weight loss, combined with
    strenth training - (*free weights of course!)

    Have any of you been in that kind of situation where you just had to 'spread
    the word'? Don't you get a buzz out of feeling superior knowing that people
    would kill to have your body?

    I don't get it. Why would you quote her word for word?

    heh

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  3. "David" <it warmed their hearts to see such an appreciative slobby girl who
    just looked like born again and 'saved' if you get my drift. She begged me
    to meet her fat friends so I could explain it all to them as well and share
    my secrets of weight loss, combined with strenth training - (*free weights
    of course!)

    Quoted message said:

    I make the fat girls at the gym lift their tops if they want advice. Then
    the guys all teach her how to pull a train. That is called training.

    If she lets all the men shoot their gizz on her or in her, then we realize
    that she is serious about making a life-change. At my gym we don't like to
    waste our time with insincere fatties.

    We also have a NO-DYKES rule, so that our initiation procedure weeds them
    out too.

  4. Magic Fingers Massage said:

    "David" <it warmed their hearts to see such an appreciative slobby girl who
    just looked like born again and 'saved' if you get my drift. She begged me
    to meet her fat friends so I could explain it all to them as well and share
    my secrets of weight loss, combined with strenth training - (*free weights
    of course!)

    Quoted message said:

    I make the fat girls at the gym lift their tops if they want advice. Then
    the guys all teach her how to pull a train. That is called training.

    If she lets all the men shoot their gizz on her or in her, then we realize
    that she is serious about making a life-change. At my gym we don't like to
    waste our time with insincere fatties.

    We also have a NO-DYKES rule, so that our initiation procedure weeds them
    out too.

    Sounds like my kind of place! Where do I sign up?

  5. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Magic Fingers Massage said:

    "David" <it warmed their hearts to see such an appreciative slobby girl


    who

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    just looked like born again and 'saved' if you get my drift. She begged


    me

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    to meet her fat friends so I could explain it all to them as well and


    share

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    my secrets of weight loss, combined with strenth training - (*free


    weights

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    of course!)

    Quoted message said:

    I make the fat girls at the gym lift their tops if they want advice. Then
    the guys all teach her how to pull a train. That is called training.

    If she lets all the men shoot their gizz on her or in her, then we


    realize

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    that she is serious about making a life-change. At my gym we don't like


    to

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    waste our time with insincere fatties.

    We also have a NO-DYKES rule, so that our initiation procedure weeds them
    out too.

    Sounds like my kind of place! Where do I sign up?

    Your mom's house.

    Sorry MFW, I couldn't resist.

  6. John said:

    Your mom's house.

    Kinda crowded in that coffin (not to mention smelly) don'tcha think?

  7. John said:

    I couldn't resist.

    Homosexuality?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.