Filling a request

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Veloracer, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Veloracer

    Veloracer Guest

    > > I'd prefer to grow into 'old sage' status like Sheldon is working on.
    ;^)

    > Mike butt kisser Dart

    Oh you hurt me man! Pffffffttt!

    Please go start another thread on A.M-B telling them what a butt kisser I am. Pretty
    pleaaaase! *smooch*

    Tags:

  2. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "veloracer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > > > I'd prefer to grow into 'old sage' status like Sheldon is working on.
    > ;^)
    > >

    > > Mike butt kisser Dart
    > >

    > Oh you hurt me man! Pffffffttt!
    >
    > Please go start another thread on A.M-B telling them what a butt kisser I am. Pretty pleaaaase!
    > *smooch*

    Bwahahahah!!!

    Mike - basking in his 15min of infamy.