Find out how long you'll live
Try this cool life expectancy calculator from AOL/Netscape.
go.jitbot.comlifeline testOpen ↗
Mine says I live till 75! What does yours say?
Cindy
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Find out how long you'll live
Try this cool life expectancy calculator from AOL/Netscape.
go.jitbot.comlifeline testOpen ↗
Mine says I live till 75! What does yours say?
Cindy
Says, "Sorry, you are already dead".....<g>....
sno
Cindy said:
Find out how long you'll liveTry this cool life expectancy calculator from AOL/Netscape.
go.jitbot.comlifeline testOpen ↗
Mine says I live till 75! What does yours say?
Cindy
"Cindy" <[email hidden]> wrote in news:%9Jzb.30613$th5.16538@nntp-
post.primus.ca:
Quoted message said:Find out how long you'll live
Try this cool life expectancy calculator from AOL/Netscape.
go.jitbot.comlifeline testOpen ↗
Mine says I live till 75! What does yours say?
Cindy
Fun diversion from work! Mine says 85!
--
Smile!!
Eric Babula Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
In article <[email hidden]>, Cindy says...
Quoted message said:
Find out how long you'll liveTry this cool life expectancy calculator from AOL/Netscape.
go.jitbot.comlifeline testOpen ↗
Mine says I live till 75! What does yours say?
84.
- Andrew Langer
Any posts by Andrew Langer are his own, written by him, for his own enjoyment (and the education of
others). Unless expressly stated, they represent his own views, and not those of any other
individuals or entities. He is not, nor has he ever been, paid to post here.
Quoted message said:
I believe this test is dated. A similar test exists at mlake.netleOpen ↗ After getting the results
from this test you can get a "second opinion". The second test is contemporary.
Mine, says 61.
Take a look at my site and ebay items,
site: www.datatechonline.net ebay: tinyurl.combprqOpen ↗
"Cindy" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Find out how long you'll live
Try this cool life expectancy calculator from AOL/Netscape.
go.jitbot.comlifeline testOpen ↗
Mine says I live till 75! What does yours say?
Cindy
<[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:Mine, says 61.
Take a look at my site and ebay items,
site: www.datatechonline.net ebay: tinyurl.combprqOpen ↗
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:
I don't know and don't know if I want to know.A fortune teller gave me an amswer thirty years,but
I am not to reveal it.Harry in exile
Marshall Lake <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:I believe this test is dated. A similar test exists at mlake.netleOpen ↗ After getting the
results from this test you can get a "second opinion". The second test is contemporary.
1st test: 75 2nd test: 86
lmao. Quality of life is more important to me than living X number of years... Like am I going to be
doing sprints at 70 or bedridden... 😉
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.