Fitness Equipment Blowout !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by eq.ent, Jul 31, 2003.

  1. eq.ent

    eq.ent Guest

    Rock bottom prices on new fitness equipment w/life time warranties
    You have to check this sight out best I've ever seen....
    WWW.fitnessgeardeals.com/54453

    Tags:

  2. Complex592

    Complex592 Guest

    Got any boxing equipment. They need it on this newgroup. Lets talk about
    cardiovascular fittness instead of the other talk.

  3. _mu_

    _mu_ Guest

    On 01 Aug 2003 00:42:21 GMT, [email protected] (Complex592) wrote:

    >Got any boxing equipment. They need it on this newgroup. Lets talk about
    >cardiovascular fittness instead of the other talk.

    Boxing can be quite CV.

    Live To Eat? Nay. Eat To Live!