General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Five Spice Powder

Started by Goomba38 · · Last activity · 22 posts · 435 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
24 October 2007
Last activity
1 November 2007
Original author
Goomba38
Posts
22
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
435
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–22 of 22
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. <sf> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 22:40:47 -0700, ntantiques <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Along the same line...I dust a bit of 5 spice powder over acorn squash
    along with a bit of butter and brown sugar when I bake them. Pretty
    good.

    I like 5 spice.... think I'll try that soon!

    --
    See return address to reply by email
    remove the smiley face first

    I'll try that, too. Hoping to buy an acorn squash soon where I've bought my
    apples. Wonder if apples are still falling.
    Dee Dee

  2. On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 22:40:47 -0700, ntantiques <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:
    koko said:

    On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 06:44:09 -0400, Goomba38 <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Whenever I order from Penzey's they toss in small bottles of their
    various blends for sampling.
    I now have some Five Spice Powder I'd like to try. Does anyone have any
    particular recipes that feature this?
    Thanks in Advance 🙂
    Goomba

    I use it when I make pumpkin pies. I just replace measure for measure
    each spice with the 5 spice powder. Makes a delicious pie.

    koko

    Along the same line...I dust a bit of 5 spice powder over acorn squash
    along with a bit of butter and brown sugar when I bake them. Pretty
    good.
    Nancy T

    Thanks, that sound great.

    koko
    ---
    http://www.kokoscorner.typepad.com
    updated 10/23

    "There is no love more sincere than the love of food"
    George Bernard Shaw

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.