FOMBA this Saturday EARLY am!!!!!

Clydedalemtb_in

Guest
I'm planning to squeeze in a early morning excursion to FOMBA this coming Saturday.... I should be
there by 06:00.... at 07:00 at the latest.. Look for a blue/gree (teal) Volvo station wagon bearing
tags "KAREN-G" I plan to run a few trail return to the lot run a few more, etc. so If I'm not
around, I should be back shortly (Unless I'm on Fireline or Long Trail ;-)

John, I would loooove to join you, but have to take the missus to the airport that morning for a
flight to England to see her dear old Dad. The rest of the week, my kids are all planning on taking
turns dropping round at random to make sure I don't smoke, invite dancing girls over, or otherwise
misbehave. Single life is no fun with kids!

Steve

> Stephen Baker wrote:
>
> > The rest of the week, my kids are all planning on taking turns dropping
round
> > at random to make sure I don't smoke, invite dancing girls over, or
otherwise
> > misbehave. Single life is no fun with kids!
>
> A /real/ father would have trained his kids to come over with dancing girls :)

And a carton of smokes!

Bill "8 months 14 daze" S.

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:20:03 +0200, bomba <[email protected]> wrote:

>Stephen Baker wrote:
>
>> The rest of the week, my kids are all planning on taking turns dropping round at random to make
>> sure I don't smoke, invite dancing girls over, or otherwise misbehave. Single life is no fun
>> with kids!
>
>A /real/ father would have trained his kids to come over with dancing girls :)

good answer!!