For Sale Counter point Presto

Bill Patterson

Guest
I saw a piece of history in Scottsdale AZ. A counterpoint presto, the
single seat bike from the early 90's. It is in very good shape. On sale
at Pinnacle Peak cyclery off Pima Road.

--
Some thoughts on Apache helicopter avionics
http://home.earthlink.net/~wm.patterson/helicopterthoughts/

See bikes and the first human powered helicopter at:
http://www.calpoly.edu/~wpatters/
Single Track controls at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~wm.patterson/

Reply to [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Prof. Bill Patterson wrote:
> I saw a piece of history in Scottsdale AZ. A counterpoint presto, the
> single seat bike from the early 90's. It is in very good shape. On sale
> at Pinnacle Peak cyclery off Pima Road.

Did the Presto have the aircraft type front wheel fairing? [1]

After Counterpoint went out of business over a lawsuit, the Presto and
Triad designs were built for a while in England by Pashley as the PDQ
[2] and PDQ3 [3],respectively, while the Counterpoint Opus IV lives on
as the Bilenky Viewpoint [4].

[1] <http://www.ihpva.org/people/ianf/bm92/Presto/036.jpg>,
<http://www.ihpva.org/com/Counterpoint/Paul_Presto.jpg>.
[2] <http://www.pashley.co.uk/pashley/images/products/pdq_lrg.gif>.
[3] <http://www.pashley.co.uk/pashley/images/products/pdq3_lrg.gif>.
[4] http://www.bilenky.com/viewpnt.html>.

When did ignorance of biology become a "family value"?

Tom Sherman wrote:

> Prof. Bill Patterson wrote:
>
>> I saw a piece of history in Scottsdale AZ. A counterpoint presto, the
>> single seat bike from the early 90's. It is in very good shape. On
>> sale at Pinnacle Peak cyclery off Pima Road.

> Did the Presto have the aircraft type front wheel fairing? [1]

Nope, It does have a small fairing in front of the pedals.