FOR SALE: Shrug bar and stands and Chin, Dip & Leg Raise Exercise Machine

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by drev, Mar 22, 2006.

  1. drev

    drev Guest

    I have a shrug bar and stands in excellent condition for sale for $75.00 and
    a Chin, Dip & Leg Raise Exercise Machine in excellent condition for sale for
    $45.00. Please contact me at [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Do you have any more info about the bars?

  3. spodosaurus

    spodosaurus Guest

    drev wrote:
    > I have a shrug bar and stands in excellent condition for sale for $75.00 and
    > a Chin, Dip & Leg Raise Exercise Machine in excellent condition for sale for
    > $45.00. Please contact me at [email protected]

    Does this include shipping costs to Australia? I assume you're not just
    down the road.

    http://www.abmdr.org.au/
    http://www.marrow.org/