FOR SALE: Shrug bar and stands and Chin, Dip & Leg Raise Exercise Machine

drev

Guest
I have a shrug bar and stands in excellent condition for sale for $75.00 and
a Chin, Dip & Leg Raise Exercise Machine in excellent condition for sale for
$45.00. Please contact me at [email protected]

drev wrote:
> I have a shrug bar and stands in excellent condition for sale for $75.00 and
> a Chin, Dip & Leg Raise Exercise Machine in excellent condition for sale for
> $45.00. Please contact me at [email protected]

Does this include shipping costs to Australia? I assume you're not just
down the road.

http://www.abmdr.org.au/
http://www.marrow.org/