For The Love Of Bryan Ball and Larry Varney

Highracers Suck

Guest
Bryan and Larry sitting in a tree rubbing one another like
1,2,3 one gets an urge the other gets a feel and hers is
both of them starting to peel Bryan says stop and act like a
man because if you don't you may get banned he babysits his
board while sitting on his ass can't ride his bikes since he
sure isn't fast he doesn't talk about Randy who's one hell
of a guy that if he doesn't fix the seat no one will buy
Bryan joined the armed forces,but since he has no brains he
stays over in Europe just making chump change and as for
Larry who doesn't in a pack since he's so damm slow who
gives a **** he should keep playing Santa since he's so old
he looks so ugly with that beard he won't mind the cold so
Bryan and Larry get married that's ok with me and let them
start kissing like 1,2,3 Two Lovers Of A Kind

weak, very weak. sorry crapola that is killing this board.

HIGHRACERS SUCKS wrote:
> Bryan and Larry sitting in a tree rubbing one another like
> 1,2,3 one gets an urge the other gets a feel and hers is
> both of them starting to peel Bryan says stop and act like
> a man because if you don't you may get banned he babysits
> his board while sitting on his ass can't ride his bikes
> since he sure isn't fast he doesn't talk about Randy who's
> one hell of a guy that if he doesn't fix the seat no one
> will buy Bryan joined the armed forces,but since he has no
> brains he stays over in Europe just making chump change
> and as for Larry who doesn't in a pack since he's so damm
> slow who gives a **** he should keep playing Santa since
> he's so old he looks so ugly with that beard he won't mind
> the cold so Bryan and Larry get married that's ok with me
> and let them start kissing like 1,2,3 Two Lovers Of A Kind

actually, you've inspired me, i'm dropping off this
newsgroup

HIGHRACERS SUCKS wrote:

> Bryan and Larry sitting in a tree rubbing one another like
> 1,2,3 one gets an urge the other gets a feel and hers is
> both of them starting to peel Bryan says stop and act like
> a man because if you don't you may get banned he babysits
> his board while sitting on his ass can't ride his bikes
> since he sure isn't fast he doesn't talk about Randy who's
> one hell of a guy that if he doesn't fix the seat no one
> will buy Bryan joined the armed forces,but since he has no
> brains he stays over in Europe just making chump change
> and as for Larry who doesn't in a pack since he's so damm
> slow who gives a **** he should keep playing Santa since
> he's so old he looks so ugly with that beard he won't mind
> the cold so Bryan and Larry get married that's ok with me
> and let them start kissing like 1,2,3 Two Lovers Of A Kind

"HIGHRACERS SUCKS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Bryan and Larry sitting in a tree

You know this is a new low, congratulations. I guess some
people never really get over grade school. Go back to your
island, you give real simians a bad name. Denny in Sayre, Pa

bentbiker wrote:

> weak, very weak. sorry crapola that is killing this board.

This is a Usenet Newsgroup, not a (computer) bulletin board.

Yours pedantically,

Dropping off for this dork? Thats exactly what he
wants you to do

"bentbiker" <[email protected]> wrote in

[email protected] (HIGHRACERS SUCKS) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> Bryan and Larry sitting in a tree
[snip]

Damn, that is really funny HIGHRACERS SUCKS! Maybe you could
do one on Sherman and me. Of course, you would have to do a
bit of research on some of our threads, but I have got the
feeling you could most likely come up with a masterpiece of
your art if you put your mind to it. I can't pay you
anything except my appreciation. If you do it, try to make
Sherman out the villain since in fact that is what he is.

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota

I'm actually glad that this got posted here. Now you all
can see what I've been dealing with every day for the last
year and a few months. Aren't these lovely people? This
actually pretty tame compared to some of the things they've
called me.

Bryan J. Ball www.bentrideronline.com

Edward Dolan wrote:

> Damn, that is really funny HIGHRACERS SUCKS! Maybe you
> could do one on Sherman and me. Of course, you would have
> to do a bit of research on some of our threads, but I have
> got the feeling you could most likely come up with a
> masterpiece of your art if you put your mind to it. I
> can't pay you anything except my appreciation. If you do
> it, try to make Sherman out the villain since in fact that
> is what he is.

Mr. Dolan,

I strongly believe that if "HIGHRACERS SUCKS" did write a
poem about us, you would be the villain, and not me. :)

Bryan, you've done a very good job in your endeavor.. thank
you for all of your efforts.

Arne

=====================
"'BentRider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'm actually glad that this got posted here. Now you all
> can see what I've been dealing with every day for the last
> year and a few months. Aren't these lovely people? This
> actually pretty tame compared to some of the things
> they've called me.
>
> Bryan J. Ball www.bentrideronline.com

> Edward Dolan wrote:
>
> > Damn, that is really funny HIGHRACERS SUCKS! Maybe you
> > could do one on Sherman and me. Of course, you would
> > have to do a bit of research on some of our threads, but
> > I have got the feeling you could most likely come up
> > with a masterpiece of your art if you put your mind to
> > it. I can't pay you anything except my appreciation. If
> > you do it, try to make Sherman out the villain since in
> > fact that is what he is.
>
> Mr. Dolan,
>
> I strongly believe that if "HIGHRACERS SUCKS" did write a
> poem about us, you would be the villain, and not me. :)

Well, I don't know about that. The poet was pretty spot on
about Ball.

Ball is at the bottom of my list because he is a kill
filer, a very low species in my hierarchy of creatures. He
is also a snob and thought it was perfectly fine that this
newsgroup was given over to left wing wacko nut liberals
like you because, well, that is just the way we recumbent
cyclists are you know. Well screw that notion all the way
to hell and back!

Varney is OK by me as he will take me on and force me to
think. He does not do your zany bits and your boredom bits
and your side-stepping bits, so he is altogether better than
you. He is honest and serious and you are neither.

I think if the poet examines our threads he will note what
you have had to say about things and what I have had to say
about things and I trust that he will draw the proper
conclusions and come to see clearly who the villain is -
unless he is French of course. ;)

--
Ed Dolan - Heroic in Minnesota

Good grief, Bryan. It seems like all one has to do is put
one's name out there publicly and some people will try to
chop your head off. I've learned, especially as a school
teacher to be very careful how I present myself to the
public. I'm always "covering" myself with a paper trail.
Too bad, eh?

By the way, in the current RCN Bob "rants" a little about
youse guys! (Anyone else notice his dig?) You can't please
all the people, all the time, you know! Keep on keepin' on!

BentJay Long-time RCN subscriber and BROL reader.

I am actually glad that this was posted here. Now everyone
can see what I deal with from these jerks for the last year
and a few months.

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 10:44:45 +0100, Bryan Ball wrote:

>I am actually glad that this was posted here. Now everyone
>can see what I deal with from these jerks for the last year
>and a few months.

----clipped---- Don't let it get to you - We appreciate
all that you have done for recumbency (is that a word?)
and there are jerks in all groups. That's what kill
files are for.

Denny Voorhees wrote:

> You know this is a new low, congratulations. I guess some
> people never really get over grade school. Go back to your
> island, you give real simians a bad name.

For those who do not understand the reference to monkeys and
islands: <http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/monkeyisland/FORU-
M.asp?FORUM_ID=3>.

Bryan Ball wrote:

> I am actually glad that this was posted here....

I agree that battles should be fought in public. If anyone
does not understand, Mr. Dolan will help me with the
demonstration. ;)

Bob Stan wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 10:44:45 +0100, Bryan Ball wrote:
>

>>I am actually glad that this was posted here. Now everyone
>>can see what I deal with from these jerks for the last
>>year and a few months.
>>

> ----clipped---- Don't let it get to you - We appreciate
> all that you have done for recumbency (is that a word?)
> and there are jerks in all groups. That's what kill files
> are for.

Stan has spoken! ;) [1]

[1] I suppose only the English will understand.

Originally posted by Tom Sherman
Denny Voorhees wrote:

> You know this is a new low, congratulations. I guess some
> people never really get over grade school. Go back to your
> island, you give real simians a bad name.

For those who do not understand the reference to monkeys and
islands: <http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/monkeyisland/FORU-
M.asp?FORUM_ID=3>.

Okay, Monkey Island was news to me. Curiosity lured me there, but I read enough to wonder how anyone, except for the handful of guys who ride/race together, would find it worthy of interest. Trash talking does nothing for me. My reaction to Monkey Island was..... huh?

[email protected] ('BentRider) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I'm actually glad that this got posted here. Now you all
> can see what I've been dealing with every day for the last
> year and a few months. Aren't these lovely people? This
> actually pretty tame compared to some of the things
> they've called me.
>
> Bryan J. Ball www.bentrideronline.com

Hi Brian,

I am going to give you a little advice about Monkey Island.
Just ignor it and it will go away! There is more going on
here that you just don't understand and you can either go
along with it or get run over by it. It is a freight train
coming your way. This is a movement in the Midwest and you
can't stop it. Just today there was a huge turn out to see
team Bacchetta up close and personal. If it is so bad why
would John Schlitter and Rich Pinto be associated with it
who are the founders of Bacchetta? They were accepted here
and fit in just fine. If you want to take your war over this
issue to newsnet so be it Bryan but you will lose in the end
IMHO. As a journalist at BROL you should lay aside your
personal feelings and investigate this growing story. You
will or someone else will. Your choice I guess! And you are
welcome as my personal guest on the Island. I am one of the
biggest gorilias on the Isile and will offer you protection
but, you won't need it since you will be welcomed by the
Monkey's. So, when you get back to the states you must make
a point of coming to Chicago for a ride.

Kevin Team Bacchetta

nogoslow wrote:
> [email protected] ('BentRider) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>I'm actually glad that this got posted here. Now you all
>>can see what I've been dealing with every day for the last
>>year and a few months. Aren't these lovely people? This
>>actually pretty tame compared to some of the things
>>they've called me.
>>
>>Bryan J. Ball www.bentrideronline.com
>

> Hi Brian,
>
> I am going to give you a little advice about Monkey
> Island. Just ignor it and it will go away! There is more
> going on here that you just don't understand and you can
> either go along with it or get run over by it. It is a
> freight train coming your way. This is a movement in the
> Midwest and you can't stop it. Just today there was a huge
> turn out to see team Bacchetta up close and personal. If
> it is so bad why would John Schlitter and Rich Pinto be
> associated with it who are the founders of Bacchetta? They
> were accepted here and fit in just fine. If you want to
> take your war over this issue to newsnet so be it Bryan
> but you will lose in the end IMHO. As a journalist at BROL
> you should lay aside your personal feelings and
> investigate this growing story. You will or someone else
> will. Your choice I guess! And you are welcome as my
> personal guest on the Island. I am one of the biggest
> gorilias on the Isile and will offer you protection but,
> you won't need it since you will be welcomed by the
> Monkey's. So, when you get back to the states you must
> make a point of coming to Chicago for a ride.
>
> Kevin Team Bacchetta

I will admit to some ignorance about Monkey Island. It's
a group of Chicago-area recumbent riders who are racers
of a sort, right? Or is it a "movement in the Midwest",
that Bryan can't stop - but if he ignores it, it will go
away? And as for Schlitter and Pinto being "associated
with it" - by that I'm assuming you mean they paid the
Chicago-based group a visit - or is it more than that?
I'm all for investigating almost any "growing story", so
if I'm wrong about this - if Monkey Island is not a Chicago-
area group of recumbent riders, if it won't disappear if
Bryan ignores it, if perhaps Schlitter and Pinto's
association with the group was something more than a
visit, please let me know. I'd love to write a column
about this freight train in the Midwest. Oh, and does the
fact that I still have a coroplast fairing from one of
Ed's seminars grant me safe passage when I ride GITAP in
early June?

--
Larry Varney Cold Spring, KY
http://home.fuse.net/larryvarney