I am thinking about getting a frame respray and having the dropouts
replaced with track ends. Does anyone know of framebuilders in South
East England, or maybe the Midlands that I could look into?
thanks,
-Alex
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
UK and Europe · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
I am thinking about getting a frame respray and having the dropouts
replaced with track ends. Does anyone know of framebuilders in South
East England, or maybe the Midlands that I could look into?
thanks,
-Alex
On 11 Jun 2004 14:11:29 -0700, [email hidden] (Alex Graham)
wrote in message : said:I am thinking about getting a frame respray and having the dropouts
replaced with track ends. Does anyone know of framebuilders in South
East England, or maybe the Midlands that I could look into?
Argos in Bristol. Very good, reasonable prices.
Guy
--
May contain traces of irony. Contents liable to settle after posting.
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at Washington University
Alex Graham said:
I am thinking about getting a frame respray and having the dropouts
replaced with track ends. Does anyone know of framebuilders in South
East England, or maybe the Midlands that I could look into?
Chas Roberts, Croydon.
Brilliant builder.
John B
JohnB said:Alex Graham said:I am thinking about getting a frame respray and having the dropouts
replaced with track ends. Does anyone know of framebuilders in South
East England, or maybe the Midlands that I could look into?Chas Roberts, Croydon.
Brilliant builder.
Seconded, but don't expect quick service.
http://tranchant.plus.com/cycling/bike
--
Mark.
Just zis Guy said:On 11 Jun 2004 14:11:29 -0700, [email hidden] (Alex Graham)
wrote in message : said:I am thinking about getting a frame respray and having the dropouts
replaced with track ends. Does anyone know of framebuilders in South
East England, or maybe the Midlands that I could look into?Argos in Bristol. Very good, reasonable prices.
So you want an atlas for Christmas, then?
;-)
--
Mark.
Mark Tranchant said:Quoted message said:Quoted message said:I am thinking about getting a frame respray and having the dropouts
replaced with track ends. Does anyone know of framebuilders in South
East England, or maybe the Midlands that I could look into?
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:Argos in Bristol. Very good, reasonable prices.
Quoted message said:So you want an atlas for Christmas, then?
For varying values of East, obv. Today I are been mainly living in
South-East Ingerland, and all the people I know who have had resprays have
used Argos.
--
Guy
===
May contain traces of irony. Contents liable to settle after posting.
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
Victory is ours! Down with Eric the Half A Brain!
Mark Tranchant said:
JohnB said:Alex Graham said:I am thinking about getting a frame respray and having the dropouts
replaced with track ends. Does anyone know of framebuilders in South
East England, or maybe the Midlands that I could look into?Chas Roberts, Croydon.
Brilliant builder.
Seconded, but don't expect quick service.
They took under three weeks to build two bikes - an Audax for me and a
Compact for my wife.
I do think we were very lucky tho'.
John B
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.