[email hidden] (Bonnie O) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:
listen, all she wanted to do was brag about her weight loss and some stupid wedding she was going to be in,,,she didn't want any advice!
so. she should be proud that she has lost weight and I doubt that "stupid" is a nice way to refer to a wedding. 'jealous? Lori 220/155/145 LC since 1/17/03
[email hidden] (Bonnie O) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:
listen, all she wanted to do was brag about her weight loss and some stupid wedding she was going to be in,,,she didn't want any advice!
so. she should be proud that she has lost weight and I doubt that "stupid" is a nice way to refer to a wedding. 'jealous? Lori 220/155/145 LC since 1/17/03
"Lorelei" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
[email hidden] (Bonnie O) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:
listen, all she wanted to do was brag about her weight loss and some stupid wedding she was going to be in,,,she didn't want any advice!
so. she should be proud that she has lost weight and I doubt that "stupid" is a nice way to refer to a wedding. 'jealous? Lori 220/155/145 LC since 1/17/03
Besides I already posted my brag-pictures! Hey look...Bonnie has webtv...that's all I'm saying...