Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Free beater fork- you pay shipping

Started by ctg · · Last activity · 7 posts · 264 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
15 May 2004
Last activity
18 May 2004
Original author
ctg
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
264
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Anyone want a fork? I'm moving and need to get rid of it. You pay shipping
    from PA and it's yours.

    2001 Manitou SX. 1-1/8 steer tube, It's cut long enough for most bikes,
    close to 8 inches I think.
    Red- 80mm

    I rode it for about one year, it's been in the closet for close to two
    years. It was pulled apart and had an oil change once while I was using it.
    Coil and MCU, yada, yada, yada, look it up on the web if you want specs.

    Chris

    email me at b*e*r*k*s*m*t*b @ hotmail.com (take out the stars to reply)

  2. ctg n/a@n/a.com said:

    Anyone want a fork? I'm moving and need to get rid of it. You pay
    shipping from PA and it's yours.

    2001 Manitou SX. 1-1/8 steer tube, It's cut long enough for most
    bikes, close to 8 inches I think.
    Red- 80mm

    I rode it for about one year, it's been in the closet for close to two
    years. It was pulled apart and had an oil change once while I was
    using it. Coil and MCU, yada, yada, yada, look it up on the web if
    you want specs.

    Chris

    email me at b*e*r*k*s*m*t*b @ hotmail.com (take out the stars to
    reply)

    I want it if nobody has claimed it yet..

    --
    - Zilla
    Cary, NC
    (Remove XSPAM)

  3. "Zilla" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    ctg n/a@n/a.com said:

    Anyone want a fork? I'm moving and need to get rid of it. You pay
    shipping from PA and it's yours.

    2001 Manitou SX. 1-1/8 steer tube, It's cut long enough for most
    bikes, close to 8 inches I think.
    Red- 80mm

    I rode it for about one year, it's been in the closet for close to two
    years. It was pulled apart and had an oil change once while I was
    using it. Coil and MCU, yada, yada, yada, look it up on the web if
    you want specs.

    Chris

    email me at b*e*r*k*s*m*t*b @ hotmail.com (take out the stars to
    reply)

    I want it if nobody has claimed it yet..

    Sure, email me at the above address and I'll email you my address so you can
    send me the shipping charge. Send me your zip code too so I can look up how
    much it will cost, probably won't be much, I'm guessing it's not more than 5
    lbs with the box and packing materials.

    Chris

  4. ctg said:

    2001 Manitou SX. 1-1/8 steer tube, It's cut long enough for most
    bikes, close to 8 inches I think.

    Careful out there! When a guy says close to 8", it's really...

    Bill "cheap humor for a Saturday morning" S.

  5. " S o r n i" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    ctg said:

    2001 Manitou SX. 1-1/8 steer tube, It's cut long enough for most
    bikes, close to 8 inches I think.

    Careful out there! When a guy says close to 8", it's really...

    Bill "cheap humor for a Saturday morning" S.

    Well, I see the 'cheap' bit, but where TF's the 'humour'?!?!?

    Shaun aRe

  6. Shaun Rimmer said:

    " S o r n i" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    ctg said:

    2001 Manitou SX. 1-1/8 steer tube, It's cut long enough for most
    bikes, close to 8 inches I think.

    Careful out there! When a guy says close to 8", it's really...

    Bill "cheap humor for a Saturday morning" S.

    Well, I see the 'cheap' bit, but where TF's the 'humour'?!?!?

    And a good week to YOU, too, Shaun!

    Bill "salutaShauns" S.

  7. " S o r n i" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Shaun Rimmer said:

    " S o r n i" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    ctg wrote:

    > 2001 Manitou SX. 1-1/8 steer tube, It's cut long enough for most
    > bikes, close to 8 inches I think.

    Careful out there! When a guy says close to 8", it's really...

    Bill "cheap humor for a Saturday morning" S.

    Well, I see the 'cheap' bit, but where TF's the 'humour'?!?!?

    And a good week to YOU, too, Shaun!

    Thanks BS. You too, too.

    Quoted message said:

    Bill "salutaShauns" S.

    Hahahahah that was FUNNY! Ahem.

    Shaun aRe

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.