Jono L said:with Ms M
Don't be jealous Jono. I still love you. [img]planetsmilies.comlove0073.gifOpen ↗[/img] And I have your Baw Baw picture blown up on my wall. It's dreamy.
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Professional Cycling · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Jono L said:with Ms M
Don't be jealous Jono. I still love you. [img]planetsmilies.comlove0073.gifOpen ↗[/img] And I have your Baw Baw picture blown up on my wall. It's dreamy.
Crankyfeet said:Don't be jealous Jono. I still love you. [img]planetsmilies.comlove0073.gifOpen ↗[/img] And I have your Baw Baw picture blown up on my wall. It's dreamy.
Really, i have blown on the.... oh never mind.
Crankyfeet said:Don't be jealous Jono. I still love you. [img]planetsmilies.comlove0073.gifOpen ↗[/img] And I have your Baw Baw picture blown up on my wall. It's dreamy.
awww shux
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.