Freebies for everyone

freegrabber

Guest
I love genuine free-stuff! If you are the same visit www.myfreeshop.biz
and grab free books, free audio books and even half price tobacco and
ciggies

freegrabber writtificated

> I love genuine free-stuff!

Free Spam!

In news:[email protected],
freegrabber <[email protected]> tweaked the Babbage-Engine to tell us:
> I love genuine free-stuff! If you are the same visit
> www.myfreeshop.biz

So I did. And found this:

"Emailtheplanet.com is the world's cheapest email marketing company. If you
have a website that you want to generate more sales from, then take the time
to visit our website. We provide the complete email marketing solution. You
write your advert, we then place it onto a graphic html message of your
choice and then send it to our subscribers. Campaigns start at just $99.00
for 250,000 emails!"

"******" is too polite a word for it.

--
Dave Larrington
Historians' Right To Work Campaign - We Demand A Continuing

> In news:[email protected],
> freegrabber <[email protected]> tweaked the Babbage-Engine to tell us:
>> I love genuine free-stuff! If you are the same visit
>> www.myfreeshop.biz

> So I did. And found this:
>
> "Emailtheplanet.com is the world's cheapest email marketing company. If
> you have a website that you want to generate more sales from, then take
> the time to visit our website. We provide the complete email marketing
> solution. You write your advert, we then place it onto a graphic html
> message of your choice and then send it to our subscribers. Campaigns
> start at just $99.00 for 250,000 emails!"
>
> "******" is too polite a word for it.
>
> --

Fantastic new definition of 'subscriber'!