It's true!
Dr. P
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
It's true!
Dr. P
Freesepop is the fake Bill Rodgerz
<< It's true!
Dr. P>>
And who's TheRealBag?
_______
Blog, or dog? Who knows. But if you see my lost pup, please ping me!
<A
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>
Dr. Pepper <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:It's true!
Dr. P
No, he's the REAL Bill Rodgerz, not a fake. Ask Virginny, I sent her pics.
Dr. Pepper <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:It's true!
Dr. P
How's your ISP there Mr Enforcer? Got a new one, or did they give you
another chance? LOL
[email hidden] (Her One) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:Freesepop is the fake Bill Rodgerz
<< It's true!Dr. P>>
And who's TheRealBag?
I am he Virginny. Remember my pics? <EG>
[email hidden] (Her One) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:Freesepop is the fake Bill Rodgerz
<< It's true!Dr. P>>
And who's TheRealBag?
I uh, mean I'm [censored] Freeze, sorry.
-DF
[email hidden] (Her One) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:And who's TheRealBag?
As this NG's oldest fart, I, Doug Freezepop am TheRealOldBag.
-DF
Nice try Fake TBR. I know what I sent, not you!!!
LOL The Real Dr. Pepparz
On 19 Oct 2004 05:27:07 -0700, [email hidden] (Doug Freesepop)
Quoted message said:Dr. Pepper <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:It's true!
Dr. P
No, he's the REAL Bill Rodgerz, not a fake. Ask Virginny, I sent her pics.
Pitiful Wobbit - just pitiful. You're a shadow of your former self.
Miss your ISP?
TBR, I mean Dr. P
On 19 Oct 2004 09:19:39 -0700, [email hidden] (Doug Freesepop)
Quoted message said:[email hidden] (Her One) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:Freesepop is the fake Bill Rodgerz
<< It's true!Dr. P>>
And who's TheRealBag?
I uh, mean I'm [censored] Freeze, sorry.
-DF
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.