Fridays on my mind...

flyingdutch

New Member
Feb 8, 2004
5,700
In reverence to the practice of imbibing in 'the perfect fluid intake medium' on this holiest of days, i give you:

http://www.bigad.com.au/

flyingdutch said:
In reverence to the practice of imbibing in 'the perfect fluid intake medium' on this holiest of days, i give you:

http://www.bigad.com.au/
Saw that yesterday. Almost makes it as my all time favourite ad. Sure beats Harvey Norman etc. on SBS.

"sinus" wrote in message ...

> Saw that yesterday. Almost makes it as my all time favourite ad. Sure
> beats Harvey Norman etc. on SBS.

Cmon, we all love the SKKIINNZZZ ads... although wtf was with Steve Waugh's
face all over them in Sports Power (or wherever) in Chaddy? I didnt think
they paid 'sports stars'.. oh wait.. I guess they still hold true to their
word ;)

cheers,
GPL

That's that 'Brick-top' bloke in that ****** movie, the dude who does voice for the Skins ad?

On 2005-07-22, flyingdutch (aka Bruce)

> In reverence to the practice of imbibing in 'the perfect fluid intake
> medium' on this holiest of days, i give you:
>
> http://www.bigad.com.au/

"Unfortunately, the Operating System you are currently using is
unsupported."

Enlightening!

--
TimC
I found love in rhod and you can too...well, not all of