Friends of the Earth Quote

On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 03:59:29 -0800 (PST), Nuxx Bar
<[email protected]> said in
<599799d3-3b27-40fa-af1a-8039fce9724d@n20g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>:

>Why do you keep replying to my posts if you think I'm trolling?

The answer is in the question :)

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

> Yeah, on uk.rec.cycling you get rational truthful Smith-haters, and
> we know from long experience that he can't cope with that at all,
> any more than he can cope with facts he doesn't like.

As an aside, not one that actually detracts from your point but is
included as information only, perhaps you didn't know that Paul Smith
can't cope with anything these days, being recently deceased?

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

"Nuxx Bar" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:75af1c19-168f-4093-b1d3- Break
> away, do something daring and admit that you're anti-motorist. Except
> that your trollmaster won't let you, will he?

Why on earth would I be anti motorist? I am one, and I drive approximately
ten times as far as I cycle each year. I _am_ anti boy racer, anti spead
freak, and anti-troll. I am also very definitely a better driver than you,
as I don't have my head up my ****.

TripleS (TripleS <[email protected]>) gurgled happily, sounding
much like they were saying:

> To me that is an extremely depressing approach, and not one that is even
> good for road safety, so IMHO it should be rejected and resisted by any
> means at our disposal.

Nor is it even one that's unequivocally good for pollution - cars
travelling slowly, in a lower gear, use more fuel than they would
travelling at a higher speed in a higher gear.

On 11 Feb, 16:05, Peter Clinch <[email protected]> wrote:
> Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
>
> > Yeah, on uk.rec.cycling you get rational truthful Smith-haters, and
> > we know from long experience that he can't cope with that at all,
> > any more than he can cope with facts he doesn't like.

> As an aside, not one that actually detracts from your point but is
> included as information only, perhaps you didn't know that Paul Smith
> can't cope with anything these days, being recently deceased?
>
> Pete.
> --
> Peter Clinch                    Medical Physics IT Officer
> Tel 44 1382 660111 ext. 33637   Univ. of Dundee, Ninewells Hospital
> Fax 44 1382 640177              Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK
> net [email protected]    http://www.dundee.ac.uk/~pjclinch/

He knows,but like spindrift just doesn't care that he's trampling on
someones grave.

On 11 Feb, 17:40, Sir Jeremy <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 11 Feb, 16:05, Peter Clinch <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

> > > Yeah, on uk.rec.cycling you get rational truthful Smith-haters, and
> > > we know from long experience that he can't cope with that at all,
> > > any more than he can cope with facts he doesn't like.

> > As an aside, not one that actually detracts from your point but is
> > included as information only, perhaps you didn't know that Paul Smith
> > can't cope with anything these days, being recently deceased?

> > Pete.
> > --
> > Peter Clinch                    Medical Physics IT Officer
> > Tel 44 1382 660111 ext. 33637   Univ. of Dundee, Ninewells Hospital
> > Fax 44 1382 640177              Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK
> > net [email protected]    http://www.dundee.ac.uk/~pjclinch/

> He knows,but like spindrift just doesn't care that he's trampling on
> someones grave.- Hide quoted text -

As he's just lost his own father I'll withdraw that last comment.

On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 16:05:38 +0000, Peter Clinch
<[email protected]> said in
<[email protected]>:

>As an aside, not one that actually detracts from your point but is
>included as information only, perhaps you didn't know that Paul Smith
>can't cope with anything these days, being recently deceased?

No, I had no idea.