NYNY Week 6 - weigh in at 155.8 (down .7) Slow but steady wins this race!
Woo Hoo! I'm so excited! I'm headed out to dinner with my DD#1, her best friend, and bf's mom, to celebrate DD's birthday (which was before Halloween), and my meal is already budgeted - I plan to have the same thing I had last time, and I had figured that out in my journal, so I could plan the points. I pigged out a Taco Bell earlier this week, had 2 homemade oatmeal cookies today (oh, they were good!) and I'll still end up with Flex Points left over!
excellent, living real life and still losing, Lee frood <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
HHH Week 8 Exercised 4 times this week.
NYNY Week 6 - weigh in at 155.8 (down .7) Slow but steady wins this race!
Woo Hoo! I'm so excited! I'm headed out to dinner with my DD#1, her best friend, and bf's mom, to celebrate DD's birthday (which was before Halloween), and my meal is already budgeted - I plan to have the same
thing
Quoted message said:
I had last time, and I had figured that out in my journal, so I could plan the points. I pigged out a Taco Bell earlier this week, had 2 homemade oatmeal cookies today (oh, they were good!) and I'll still end up with
Congrats on the loss and have fun at the birthday dinner!
-- Brenda 209/172/150 NYNY goal 160
"frood" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
HHH Week 8 Exercised 4 times this week.
NYNY Week 6 - weigh in at 155.8 (down .7) Slow but steady wins this race!
Woo Hoo! I'm so excited! I'm headed out to dinner with my DD#1, her best friend, and bf's mom, to celebrate DD's birthday (which was before Halloween), and my meal is already budgeted - I plan to have the same
thing
Quoted message said:
I had last time, and I had figured that out in my journal, so I could plan the points. I pigged out a Taco Bell earlier this week, had 2 homemade oatmeal cookies today (oh, they were good!) and I'll still end up with
NYNY Week 6 - weigh in at 155.8 (down .7) Slow but steady wins this race!
Woo Hoo! I'm so excited! I'm headed out to dinner with my DD#1, her best friend, and bf's mom, to celebrate DD's birthday (which was before Halloween), and my meal is already budgeted - I plan to have the same thing I had last time, and I had figured that out in my journal, so I could plan the points. I pigged out a Taco Bell earlier this week, had 2 homemade oatmeal cookies today (oh, they were good!) and I'll still end up with Flex Points left over!
"frood" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
HHH Week 8 Exercised 4 times this week.
NYNY Week 6 - weigh in at 155.8 (down .7) Slow but steady wins this race!
Woo Hoo! I'm so excited! I'm headed out to dinner with my DD#1, her best friend, and bf's mom, to celebrate DD's birthday (which was before Halloween), and my meal is already budgeted - I plan to have the same
thing
Quoted message said:
I had last time, and I had figured that out in my journal, so I could plan the points. I pigged out a Taco Bell earlier this week, had 2 homemade oatmeal cookies today (oh, they were good!) and I'll still end up with
Hi Wendy: Glad you and the mob are all well so you can get your AP again. Hope you had fun with DD and friends ... here are some belated Birthday Songs from the Fife and Drum Corps. LOL PAT in VA/USA
frood said:
HHH Week 8 Exercised 4 times this week.
NYNY Week 6 - weigh in at 155.8 (down .7) Slow but steady wins this race!
Woo Hoo! I'm so excited! I'm headed out to dinner with my DD#1, her best friend, and bf's mom, to celebrate DD's birthday (which was before Halloween), and my meal is already budgeted - I plan to have the same thing I had last time, and I had figured that out in my journal, so I could plan the points. I pigged out a Taco Bell earlier this week, had 2 homemade oatmeal cookies today (oh, they were good!) and I'll still end up with Flex Points left over!
"frood" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
HHH Week 8 Exercised 4 times this week.
NYNY Week 6 - weigh in at 155.8 (down .7) Slow but steady wins this race!
Woo Hoo! I'm so excited! I'm headed out to dinner with my DD#1, her best friend, and bf's mom, to celebrate DD's birthday (which was before Halloween), and my meal is already budgeted - I plan to have the same
thing
Quoted message said:
I had last time, and I had figured that out in my journal, so I could plan the points. I pigged out a Taco Bell earlier this week, had 2 homemade oatmeal cookies today (oh, they were good!) and I'll still end up with