FS: 1" TrueTemper Alpha Q Pro fork 700c - NIB

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by kwalters, Aug 9, 2004.

  1. kwalters

    kwalters Guest

    1" uncut Carbon steertube, alloy dropouts, traditional curved blades
    44 rake. Never installed. $200 plus shipping.
    Again, that's 1 inch.

    Ken

    Tags:

  2. Terry Rudd

    Terry Rudd Guest

    Do you still have this? I have a friend who might be interested.

    kwalters wrote:

    > 1" uncut Carbon steertube, alloy dropouts, traditional curved blades
    > 44 rake. Never installed. $200 plus shipping.
    > Again, that's 1 inch.
    >
    > Ken

  3. kwalters

    kwalters Guest