rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FS: Campy Hiddensets 1&1/8"

Started by daggits · · Last activity · 7 posts · 297 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
9 August 2005
Last activity
23 August 2005
Original author
daggits
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
297
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have 2 Camy Hiddensets (record).

    One is brand new in the box with the Carbon Tall Top Cap and carbon
    fork plug - New they sell for ~$80.00 I'm looking for $60.00 shipped.

    The other is slightly used with a metal (black) Tall Top Cap - Looking
    for $40.00 shipped.

    Mike

  2. daggits said:

    I have 2 Camy Hiddensets (record).

    One is brand new in the box with the Carbon Tall Top Cap and carbon
    fork plug - New they sell for ~$80.00 I'm looking for $60.00 shipped.

    The other is slightly used with a metal (black) Tall Top Cap - Looking
    for $40.00 shipped.

    Mike

  3. daggits said:

    I have 2 Camy Hiddensets (record).

    One is brand new in the box with the Carbon Tall Top Cap and carbon
    fork plug - New they sell for ~$80.00 I'm looking for $60.00 shipped.

    The other is slightly used with a metal (black) Tall Top Cap - Looking
    for $40.00 shipped.

    Mike

  4. daggits said:
    daggits said:

    I have 2 Camy Hiddensets (record).

    One is brand new in the box with the Carbon Tall Top Cap and carbon
    fork plug - New they sell for ~$80.00 I'm looking for $60.00 shipped.

    The other is slightly used with a metal (black) Tall Top Cap - Looking
    for $40.00 shipped.

    Mike

  5. Repost

  6. daggits said:

    Repost

  7. Just the one used one left - $40.00 shipped to your door - Paypal, MO,
    check, etc...

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.