FS: Giant MTB [Melb]

Pitts

Guest
I have for sale a Giant Mountain bike Model XTC2

All in as new only mths old , upgrading to a better suited bike for me
$1300
Pitts

Pitts said:
I have for sale a Giant Mountain bike Model XTC2

All in as new only mths old , upgrading to a better suited bike for me
$1300
Pitts

and.... details... ?

- Year of model ('mths old' could still be '05/'04 runouts)
- Frame Size
- Groupset / Crank length / BB type
- Fork - type/model/travel
- Wheel set?
- Any big stacks?
- URL/pics?
- Overall weight.

I'm personally not interested in the bike, but if you really want to sell something, then you'll need to put in some effort...

cheers,
GPL

> Thanks for the interest
> Pitts Wrote:
>> I have for sale a Giant Mountain bike Model XTC2
>>
>> All in as new only mths old , upgrading to a better suited bike for me
>> $1300
>> Pitts

> The Bike is standard as purchased I can give some details for anyone else who may be interested and does.nt know the models that well.
> and.... details... ?

Black colour frame ,Hydrolic Disk Brakes

> - Year of model ('mths old' could still be '05/'04 runouts)

late 2005 aprox 7mths old abt 400klm done
> - Frame Size

21"
> - Groupset / Crank length / BB type

SRAM X-9
> - Fork - type/model/travel

Manitou Skareb 80ml trav ?
> - Wheel set?

Mavic

> - Any big stacks?

NO

http://www.giant-bicycles.com/au/030.000.000/030.000.000.asp?year=2005&model=9856

> - Overall weight.

Light ?

On 2006-04-26, gplama (aka Bruce)

> Pitts Wrote:
>> > Thanks for the interest
>>

> The Interweb police thank you :)

The other Interweb police faction wish he didn't post in html, because
it was impossible to read the MIME encoded message.

--
TimC
NOT A CHANCE! I know for a *fact* the kittens aren't frightened

And the other interweb police suggest a spell check and a fact check!

"Pitts" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Thanks for the interest
> Pitts Wrote:
>> I have for sale a Giant Mountain bike Model XTC2
>>
>> All in as new only mths old , upgrading to a better suited bike for me
>> $1300
>> Pitts

> The Bike is standard as purchased I can give some details for anyone else
> who may be interested and does.nt know the models that well.
> and.... details... ?

Black colour frame ,Hydrolic Disk Brakes

> - Year of model ('mths old' could still be '05/'04 runouts)

late 2005 aprox 7mths old abt 400klm done
> - Frame Size

21"
> - Groupset / Crank length / BB type

SRAM X-9