FS: Giant TCR F/F & stuff

Charles Stickle

Guest
I have a Giant TCR2 road frame. It is gray & yellow. It
comes with a bladed carbon fork, headset & a Giant EXT pro
adj. stem. It has some marks from riding & storage. Just add
some TLC and parts & ride. $300.00 shipped or BO.Email for
pics. Please email me direct.

thanks, Randy

Size?
news:[email protected]...