Lightweight forged cantilever brake for cross and touring. Includes Kool Stop ThinLine Brake Shoes (standard black). Installed and used for approximately 3 hours of riding time. All hardware included.
Lightweight forged cantilever brake for cross and touring. Includes Kool Stop ThinLine Brake Shoes (standard black). Installed and used for approximately 3 hours of riding time. All hardware included.
Lightweight forged cantilever brake for cross and touring. Includes Kool Stop ThinLine Brake Shoes (standard black). Installed and used for approximately 3 hours of riding time. All hardware included.
$80 for set -- front and rear, and I'll cover shipping via USPS to lower 48!
djg[at]nycap[dot]rr[dot]com
And yer selling them -Why? After 3 hrs? Bike shops that 'may' buy them want to know.
Wouldn't a better question be why he's selling them for $30 more than the new set at the web store he's referencing for the photo? Shipping included, sure, but....
Just a whiner,
-- Ryan Cousineau [email hidden] http://www.wiredcola.com/ "I don't want kids who are thinking about going into mathematics to think that they have to take drugs to succeed." -Paul Erdos
Wouldn't a better question be why he's selling them for $30 more than the new set at the web store he's referencing for the photo? Shipping included, sure, but....
Just a whiner,
Nice try...$50 per set, for one wheel...a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. His info to me was very useful and I won't be ordering any.
I prefer my Avids. I like the feel and finish better. I also think that the IRDs are overpriced at $100 for front and rear, but that is merely my opinion, and my opinion is altogether irrelevant to your question.
Ryan Cousineau spouted out of his ass:
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
Wouldn't a better question be why he's selling them for $30 more than the new set at the web store he's referencing for the photo? Shipping included, sure, but....
"Doug" <djg21@nycap[dot]rr.com> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Thanks!
I prefer my Avids. I like the feel and finish better. I also think that the IRDs are overpriced at $100 for front and rear, but that is merely my opinion, and my opinion is altogether irrelevant to your question.
Ryan Cousineau spouted out of his ass:
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
Wouldn't a better question be why he's selling them for $30 more than the new set at the web store he's referencing for the photo? Shipping included, sure, but....