FS: M5 tailfairing

Mikael Seierup

Guest
Just in case anyone close to Denmark is interested.

Selling my M5 carbon tailfairing for 2500 DKK. (Price was 500 euro w. shipping) 6 months old and in
good shape. Weighs around 1 kg. Small cuts in bottom to make it fit my VK1. Buying a VK2 tailbox as
I need more space for stuff.

I'd rather not ship to Kreplachistan or anywhere for that matter. ;-) Fairing is in Copenhagen.
Nigerian scammers need not bother.

Mikael

(Homer Simpson voice) Mmmmm, kreplach.... My grandmother, may she rest in
peace, made killer kreplach. Thanks for bringing back the memory. Good luck
with the sale.
> Just in case anyone close to Denmark is interested.
>
> Selling my M5 carbon tailfairing for 2500 DKK. (Price was 500 euro w.
shipping)
> 6 months old and in good shape. Weighs around 1 kg. Small cuts in bottom to make it fit my VK1.
> Buying a VK2 tailbox as I need more space for stuff.
>
> I'd rather not ship to Kreplachistan or anywhere for that matter. ;-) Fairing is in Copenhagen.
> Nigerian scammers need not bother.
>
> Mikael

> Just in case anyone close to Denmark is interested.
>
> Selling my M5 carbon tailfairing for 2500 DKK. (Price was 500 euro w.
shipping)
> 6 months old and in good shape. Weighs around 1 kg. Small cuts in bottom to make it fit my VK1.
> Buying a VK2 tailbox as I need more space for stuff.
>
> I'd rather not ship to Kreplachistan or anywhere for that matter. ;-) Fairing is in Copenhagen.
> Nigerian scammers need not bother.
>
> Mikael

What's the square tube & headtube here :
http://community.webshots.com/photo/68658849/95148217fwrVir ?

Mikael Seierup <[email protected]> wrote:

: Selling my M5 carbon tailfairing for 2500 DKK. (Price was 500 euro w. shipping) 6 months old and
: in good shape. Weighs around 1 kg. Small cuts in bottom to make it fit my VK1. Buying a VK2
: tailbox as I need more space for stuff.

How is that thing different from the M5 luggage fairing? Is it just smaller or is the luggage
fairing somehow stronger too?

I recall you use the tailfairing for cargo regularly...

--
Risto Varanka | http://www.helsinki.fi/~rvaranka/ [email protected]

<[email protected]> skrev...
> How is that thing different from the M5 luggage fairing? Is it just smaller or is the luggage
> fairing somehow stronger too?

Thats a tailbox. A tailbox holds stuff. A tailfairing is just an aeroshell.

> I recall you use the tailfairing for cargo regularly...

Nope, not my M5-tailfairing. It had a small homemade compartment for tools and pump. Maybe you mean
the orange tailbox I had on my Evita-2. For the VK I bought a Radical trailer for touring. I still
need more space for clothes and food and stuff when riding though, especially if I try brevets where
I don't want to take a trailer, so I decided to go with Kamils new box and accept the weightpenalty.
Also his box is tailormade for a VK2. The M5 would need further modifications.

Mikael