FS: Trainer for Recumbent Riders

Richard Douglas

Guest
FOR SALE: Cyclops Fluid 2 Trainer - Front Wheel Block -
20/24" wheel converter for recumbents or small wheel bikes.
Comes Chris Carmichael 1 hour training video. Used only 3
sessions for injury recovery - - Only $225.00 Arizona Pick
Up Only - WILL NO SHIP Email with questions or for pix.

---
virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.707 /
Virus Database: 463 - Release Date: 6/15/2004

Richard Douglass wrote:

>FOR SALE: Cyclops Fluid 2 Trainer - Front Wheel Block -
>20/24" wheel converter for recumbents or small wheel bikes.
>Comes Chris Carmichael 1 hour training video. Used only 3
>sessions for injury recovery - - Only $225.00 Arizona Pick
>Up Only - WILL NO SHIP Email with questions or for pix.

I bought mine for unser $200 new. The regular one worked
just fine with my 16" where wheel.