General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

FS: who wants an ab machine!!!

Started by pacer · · Last activity · 6 posts · 906 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
6 February 2005
Last activity
8 February 2005
Original author
pacer
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
906
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Northern Lights Abdominal Crunch Machine for sale. It's new!!!!
    Bought for $125 + tax.

    Now $70 I can deliver it to you!!!!!!!

    Here is a link for the specs and picture.

    http://trademarkfitness.com/index.cfm/act/Catalog.cfm/catalogid/1265/Subcate
    gory/strength%20equipment/category/Home%20Equipment/browse/null/MenuGroup/Ho
    me%20Fitness/desc/Northern%20Lights%20Ab%20Crunch.htm

  2. pacer said:

    Northern Lights Abdominal Crunch Machine for sale. It's new!!!!
    Bought for $125 + tax.

    Now $70 I can deliver it to you!!!!!!!

    Here is a link for the specs and picture.

    http://trademarkfitness.com/index.cfm/act/Catalog.cfm/catalogid/1265/Subcate
    gory/strength%20equipment/category/Home%20Equipment/browse/null/MenuGroup/Ho
    me%20Fitness/desc/Northern%20Lights%20Ab%20Crunch.htm

    I live in Australia. If I buy it, what flight will you be planning on
    coming in on to deliver it to me?

    --
    spammage trappage: replace fishies_ with yahoo

    I'm going to die rather sooner than I'd like. I tried to protect my
    neighbours from crime, and became the victim of it. Complications in
    hospital following this resulted in a serious illness. I now need a bone
    marrow transplant. Many people around the world are waiting for a marrow
    transplant, too. Please volunteer to be a marrow donor:
    http://www.abmdr.org.au/
    http://www.marrow.org/

  3. pacer said:

    I can deliver it to you!!!!!!!

    No one cares. Give it to the Goodwill and be done with it.

  4. "pacer" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Northern Lights Abdominal Crunch Machine for sale. It's new!!!!
    Bought for $125 + tax.

    Now $70 I can deliver it to you!!!!!!!

    Here is a link for the specs and picture.

    http://trademarkfitness.com/index.cfm/act/Catalog.cfm/catalogid/1265/Subcate
    gory/strength%20equipment/category/Home%20Equipment/browse/null/MenuGroup/Ho
    me%20Fitness/desc/Northern%20Lights%20Ab%20Crunch.htm

    What happened to your $60 price?
    http://tinyurl.com/5pb57

  5. pacer said:

    Northern Lights Abdominal Crunch Machine for sale. It's new!!!!
    Bought for $125 + tax.

    Now $70 I can deliver it to you!!!!!!!

    Here is a link for the specs and picture.

    http://trademarkfitness.com/index.cfm/act/Catalog.cfm/catalogid/1265/Subcate
    gory/strength%20equipment/category/Home%20Equipment/browse/null/MenuGroup/Ho
    me%20Fitness/desc/Northern%20Lights%20Ab%20Crunch.htm

    No thanks. I'm in the market for a Bowflex. Got one of those for sale?
    --
    -Larry

  6. oh me me me no wait nevermind

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.