Funny!

"RicodJour" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> You don't have to understand high finance and high tech to know that
> Yang is screwing Yahoo!

Hey, ain't you in on this - you are the smartest man in the world if you
have a college degree in management.

In article <[email protected]>,
"Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:

> "Qui si parla Campagnolo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >
> > No kiddin. The selection process stinks.

> Try to imagine running for President and facing some of the people
> just on this group who have absolute faith that they know just about
> everything there is to know about politics.

And then consider that we're actually pretty well behaved compared to
many people with nationally distributed outlets.

"Tim McNamara" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
>
>> "Qui si parla Campagnolo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >
>> > No kiddin. The selection process stinks.

>> Try to imagine running for President and facing some of the people
>> just on this group who have absolute faith that they know just about
>> everything there is to know about politics.

> And then consider that we're actually pretty well behaved compared to
> many people with nationally distributed outlets.

Precisely my point. Imagine what sort of person would allow themselves to be
treated like that in the national press.

For my money the only President that was the right man for the job was
George Washington since he never wanted the job before, during or after.

Tom Kunich wrote:
> "Qui si parla Campagnolo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >
> > No kiddin. The selection process stinks.

> Try to imagine running for President and facing some of the people just on
> this group who have absolute faith that they know just about everything
> there is to know about politics.

Usenet irony is the very best kind.

E.P.