FYI: DYI 10 speed mtb

Scott Gordo wrote:
> Loving the acronyms today.
> Came across this article today. Paul thumbies, a '92 XTR derr, and a
> 10sp cassette. Why? Why not.
>
> Scoll to the bottom of the page:
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?id=tech/2006/news/03-14
>
> /s

Yikes... with rear derailleur housing so short, there might be some issues
with shifting after a little while...
--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:
> Scott Gordo wrote:
>> Loving the acronyms today.
>> Came across this article today. Paul thumbies, a '92 XTR derr, and a
>> 10sp cassette. Why? Why not.
>>
>> Scoll to the bottom of the page:
>> http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?id=tech/2006/news/03-14
>>
>> /s

> Yikes... with rear derailleur housing so short, there might be some issues
> with shifting after a little while...

Forget all that, I think I am in love!

Searching a little more on that site I found this:

http://www.nikigudex.com/model.html#

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:
>> Scott Gordo wrote:
>>> Loving the acronyms today.
>>> Came across this article today. Paul thumbies, a '92 XTR derr, and a
>>> 10sp cassette. Why? Why not.
>>>
>>> Scoll to the bottom of the page:
>>> http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?id=tech/2006/news/03-14
>>>
>>> /s

>> Yikes... with rear derailleur housing so short, there might be some
>> issues with shifting after a little while...

> Forget all that, I think I am in love!
>
> Searching a little more on that site I found this:
>
> http://www.nikigudex.com/model.html#

"Mitch mitigates mutt grief with muff lust" -- well done, lad!

Bill "she could even cross-chain and I'd overlook it" S.

Sorni wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> > Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:

> >> Yikes... with rear derailleur housing so short, there might be some
> >> issues with shifting after a little while...

> > Forget all that, I think I am in love!
> >
> > Searching a little more on that site I found this:
> >
> > http://www.nikigudex.com/model.html#

> "Mitch mitigates mutt grief with muff lust" -- well done, lad!
>
> Bill "she could even cross-chain and I'd overlook it" S.

I'd fix her flat anytime, knowhatimean, wink wink, nudge nudge?

/s

Scott Gordo wrote:
> Sorni wrote:
>> Ride-A-Lot wrote:

>>> Forget all that, I think I am in love!
>>>
>>> Searching a little more on that site I found this:
>>>
>>> http://www.nikigudex.com/model.html#

>> "Mitch mitigates mutt grief with muff lust" -- well done, lad!
>>
>> Bill "she could even cross-chain and I'd overlook it" S.

> I'd fix her flat anytime, knowhatimean, wink wink, nudge nudge?

What are you trying to say?

Bill "her biggest problem is camera shyness" S.