JD-FYI

"Dean A. Stepper" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Winston, has posted pictures and videos of The Paths Sunday ride. Nice
> footage of you rolling the Viejo Tie Boulder.
>
> http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=141174

Why do the MTBidiots wear so much body armor? It's refreshing to see JD had
some company riding free of that MTBidiot bondage.

Greg

Dean A. Stepper wrote:
> Winston, has posted pictures and videos of The Paths Sunday ride. Nice
> footage of you rolling the Viejo Tie Boulder.
>
> http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=141174

Ack! I like the chaquita part better than the Viejo Tie part. Tooooooo
much exposure at the top. The left side of my body would look like raw
beef from scraping the walls to keep my "no sense of balance" self from
tumbling down the mountain.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot (Too much time at sea level) o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Dean A. Stepper wrote:
>> Winston, has posted pictures and videos of The Paths Sunday ride. Nice
>> footage of you rolling the Viejo Tie Boulder.
>>
>> http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=141174
>>

> Ack! I like the chaquita part better than the Viejo Tie part. Tooooooo
> much exposure at the top. The left side of my body would
> look like raw beef from scraping the walls to keep my "no sense of
> balance" self from tumbling down the mountain.

Hell, I get scraped up just walking down that section.

Bill "of course, no one INVITED me on that ride..." S.+

G.T. wrote:
> "Dean A. Stepper" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
>>Winston, has posted pictures and videos of The Paths Sunday ride. Nice
>>footage of you rolling the Viejo Tie Boulder.
>>
>>http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=141174
>>

> Why do the MTBidiots wear so much body armor? It's refreshing to see JD had
> some company riding free of that MTBidiot bondage.
>
> Greg

Looks fun! Armor or no, maybe even on a Kona!

Matt

G.T. wrote:
> "Dean A. Stepper" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
>>Winston, has posted pictures and videos of The Paths Sunday ride. Nice
>>footage of you rolling the Viejo Tie Boulder.
>>
>>http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=141174
>>

> Why do the MTBidiots wear so much body armor? It's refreshing to see JD had
> some company riding free of that MTBidiot bondage.
>
> Greg

Looks fun! Armor or no, maybe even on a Kona!

Matt

"Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>> Dean A. Stepper wrote:
>>> Winston, has posted pictures and videos of The Paths Sunday ride. Nice
>>> footage of you rolling the Viejo Tie Boulder.
>>>
>>> http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=141174
>>>

>> Ack! I like the chaquita part better than the Viejo Tie part. Tooooooo
>> much exposure at the top. The left side of my body would
>> look like raw beef from scraping the walls to keep my "no sense of
>> balance" self from tumbling down the mountain.

> Hell, I get scraped up just walking down that section.
>
> Bill "of course, no one INVITED me on that ride..." S.+

Yeah, it always looks easier, flatter, simpler on video.... But most of us
know better... heheh

CDB

Paladin wrote:
> "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Ride-A-Lot wrote:

>>> Ack! I like the chaquita part better than the Viejo Tie part. Tooooooo
>>> much exposure at the top. The left side of my body would
>>> look like raw beef from scraping the walls to keep my "no sense of
>>> balance" self from tumbling down the mountain.

>> Hell, I get scraped up just walking down that section.
>>
>> Bill "of course, no one INVITED me on that ride..." S.+
>>

> Yeah, it always looks easier, flatter, simpler on video.... But most of us
> know better... heheh
>
> CDB

It looked a bit like San Juan Trail only this one had big boulders to
contend with.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws