G.T. rules

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by G.T., Dec 5, 2003.

  1. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    Hahahahaha!

  2. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    G.T. wrote:
    > Hahahahaha!

    How ya doing fella?

  3. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    bomba wrote:
    > G.T. wrote:
    >
    >> Hahahahaha!
    >

    > How ya doing fella?

    Just had my savings and checking accounts wiped out these last two weeks by some rampant ATM fraud
    going on out here in SoCal. But experienced a fun, drunk, and cold week in Ireland three weeks ago,
    and a fun and even colder weekend in Spokane, WA last weekend.

    I'd try to stay on topic but I haven't been riding much these last two months.

    Back to work now that my trolling has been accomplished.

    Greg

  4. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    G.T. wrote:

    >> How ya doing fella?
    >>

    > Just had my savings and checking accounts wiped out these last two weeks by some rampant ATM fraud
    > going on out here in SoCal.

    Bummer. All covered by the bank's insurance though, I hope.

    But experienced
    > a fun, drunk, and cold week in Ireland three weeks ago,

    You can't go to Ireland and not be drunk. Fact.
    http://www.phi11ip.com/viewimage.php?image=images/dubbers.jpg (Bizarrely, my picture hosted by
    somebody else...)

  5. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    "G.T." <[email protected]> had this to say news:[email protected]

    > bomba wrote:
    >> G.T. wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hahahahaha!
    >>

    >> How ya doing fella?

    What? I thought you died...

    > Just had my savings and checking accounts wiped out these last two weeks by some rampant ATM fraud
    > going on out here in SoCal.

    Karma?

    But experienced
    > a fun, drunk, and cold week in Ireland three weeks ago, and a fun and even colder weekend in
    > Spokane, WA last weekend.
    >
    > I'd try to stay on topic but I haven't been riding much these last two months.

    Well then you'll fit like you never left then

    > Back to work now that my trolling has been accomplished.
    >
    > Greg

    That it has....

  6. Penny S

    Penny S Guest

    G.T. murmured while asleep:
    > bomba wrote:
    >> G.T. wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hahahahaha!
    >>

    >> How ya doing fella?
    >>

    > Just had my savings and checking accounts wiped out these last two weeks by some rampant ATM fraud
    > going on out here in SoCal. But experienced a fun, drunk, and cold week in Ireland three weeks
    > ago, and a fun and even colder weekend in Spokane, WA last weekend.
    >
    > I'd try to stay on topic but I haven't been riding much these last two months.
    >
    > Back to work now that my trolling has been accomplished.
    >
    > Greg

    do tell, what did you find in the lovely burg of Spokane that was "fun".... a bag of burgers from
    Dicks, a carosel ride, Northern Lights Brewery, or what? And I wasn't invited?

    Inquiring mind want to know.

    Penny

  7. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 22:23:05 GMT, "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Back to work now that my trolling has been accomplished.
    >
    >Greg

    Nice, Bill ...one speed to rule them all, one speed to find them, one speed to bring them all and on
    the trails pass them In the Land of Avalon where the geared pigs lie...

  8. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Dave W wrote:

    >>Just had my savings and checking accounts wiped out these last two weeks by some rampant ATM fraud
    >>going on out here in SoCal.
    >

    > Karma?

  9. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 23:45:30 +0100, bomba wrote:
    > Dave W wrote:
    >
    >>>Just had my savings and checking accounts wiped out these last two weeks by some rampant ATM
    >>>fraud going on out here in SoCal.
    >>
    >> Karma?

    I'm glad I'm working from home today, 'cause I really did "LOL"! I'm pretty sure wasn't Karma
    (having tested GT's patience once myself).

    --
    -BB- To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least) "It's a shallow life that
    doesn't give a person a few scars" - Garrison Keillor

  10. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    bomba <[email protected]> had this to say news:[email protected] 147573.news.uni-berlin.de

    > Dave W wrote:
    >
    >>>Just had my savings and checking accounts wiped out these last two weeks by some rampant ATM
    >>>fraud going on out here in SoCal.
    >>

    >> Karma?

    Your loss...

  11. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    bomba <[email protected]> had this to say news:[email protected] 147573.news.uni-berlin.de

    > Dave W wrote:
    >
    >>>Just had my savings and checking accounts wiped out these last two weeks by some rampant ATM
    >>>fraud going on out here in SoCal.
    >>

    >> Karma?

    your loss....again

  12. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

  13. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > G.T. wrote:
    >
    > >> How ya doing fella?
    > >>

    > > Just had my savings and checking accounts wiped out these last two weeks by some rampant ATM
    > > fraud going on out here in SoCal.
    >
    > Bummer. All covered by the bank's insurance though, I hope.

    Don't worry bout that Bomba. GT, Sorni and Pete are the only persons I know of that can withstand
    unemployment for multiple years and not have to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner from a bus stop
    trash can.
    --
    Slacker - envious

  14. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    bomba wrote:
    > G.T. wrote:
    >

    >> a fun, drunk, and cold week in Ireland three weeks ago,
    >

    > You can't go to Ireland and not be drunk. Fact.
    > http://www.phi11ip.com/viewimage.php?image=images/dubbers.jpg (Bizarrely, my picture hosted by
    > somebody else...)

    I consumed more Guinness and whisky in that week than I have in the last 10 years. Stayed 5 nights
    in Dublin with our friends there, Paddy and Emma, who are in the music business so there was lots of
    all night partying going on. And the two of us stayed two quieter and less drunken nights in Galway.

    I can't wait to go back during better weather.

    Greg

  15. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    Penny S wrote:

    > do tell, what did you find in the lovely burg of Spokane that was "fun".... a bag of burgers from
    > Dicks, a carosel ride, Northern Lights Brewery, or what? And I wasn't invited?
    >
    > Inquiring mind want to know.

    It's been so long since I've been to a.m-b that I forgot you was up there. Went to a good Italian
    place downtown for dinner Sat night and then over to the steam plant for dessert. That place is
    cool. I think one of the brews I had at the Italian place was from Northern Lights.

    Greg

  16. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    > "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > G.T. wrote:
    > > >
    > > > Just had my savings and checking accounts wiped out these last two
    weeks
    > > > by some rampant ATM fraud going on out here in SoCal.
    > >
    > > Bummer. All covered by the bank's insurance though, I hope.
    >

    > Don't worry bout that Bomba. GT, Sorni and Pete are the only persons I
    know
    > of that can withstand unemployment for multiple years and not have to eat breakfast, lunch and
    > dinner from a bus stop trash can.

    Haven't been unemployed (save for brief periods) since 1982. Self unDER-employed, however, is
    another topic...

    Bill "worked at least two hours...this week" S.

  17. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    Slacker wrote:
    > "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...

    >>>Just had my savings and checking accounts wiped out these last two weeks by some rampant ATM
    >>>fraud going on out here in SoCal.
    >>
    >>Bummer. All covered by the bank's insurance though, I hope.
    >

    > Don't worry bout that Bomba. GT, Sorni and Pete are the only persons I know of that can withstand
    > unemployment for multiple years and not have to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner from a bus stop
    > trash can.

    That was just thanks to the SoCal housing market, which I'll never be able to afford to get back
    into now. Now my GF is draining off the rest of my savings even though I'm working.

    Greg

  18. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    Yeah but... http://www.phi11ip.com/viewimage.php?image=images/bean.gif
    --
    Slacker

  19. Jd

    Jd Guest

    bomba <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Dave W wrote:
    >
    > >>Just had my savings and checking accounts wiped out these last two weeks by some rampant ATM
    > >>fraud going on out here in SoCal.
    > >

    > > Karma?

    He appears to celebrate that particular holiday daily.

    JD

  20. Jonesy

    Jonesy Guest

    bomba <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Dave W wrote:
    >
    > >>Just had my savings and checking accounts wiped out these last two weeks by some rampant ATM
    > >>fraud going on out here in SoCal.
    > >

    > > Karma?

    Like BB, I really did LOL. Brilliant. :)

    --
    Jonesy