sauerkraut, bacon, potato and weiner delight...and a bit of parsely for colour. Heart attack here we come!
iirc _ALL_ the stuff shown in this 'cooking show' so far has been a nightmare diet for cyclists.. I did note last nights feast-o-fatarse was particularly bad..
speaking of this segment, my fave bit is when Gabe's side kick 'Chriirrssstiiion' says the word 'champagne'.. I'm going to rip the sound bytes from my recordings and make a ring tone or something from it...
sauerkraut, bacon, potato and weiner delight...and a bit of parsely for colour. Heart attack here we come!
talk about rank! did you see Gabriel's melon when he tasted the local spirits?
Pure gold
Please send your Gabriel recipes in!
My wife's loving the Gabriel Gate sections. Is that grounds for a divorce? Oh well at least she's happy to have the TV on in the bedroom, reckons Phil Liggot's voice is ideal for putting her to sleep.
DaveB "doesn't matter what you call it, cabbage is still cabbage, bleuuuuch"
anything involving a length of 2-bee-4 and his moosh should hit the spot
F"sack-ray-blur. dat errrttt!"Dutch
we could get the frog-surrender-monkey to wave a saucepan of sauerkraut in front of the cunningly <well> designed traffic islands might prevent injury as the stench of the overcooked mess forces the peleton <around> the obstacle trying to get as far from the goop as possible steven
sauerkraut, bacon, potato and weiner delight...and a bit of parsely for colour.
My favourite recipe, which I got from my mum. Onion, bacon and suaerkraut fried in a pan, mash together with boiled potatoes, butter and a dash of milk, serve with a big hunk of rookwurst. Lovely.
Theo I have gained 7 kg since I turned 18, but that was 44 years ago.
My wife's loving the Gabriel Gate sections. Is that grounds for a divorce? Oh well at least she's happy to have the TV on in the bedroom, reckons Phil Liggot's voice is ideal for putting her to sleep.
Now I know why I haven't actually seen the end of any stage yet. At about 30km out Phil intensifies his drone and I slide into dreamland then wake at around 4am to the SBS map and tunes.
sauerkraut, bacon, potato and weiner delight...and a bit of parsely for colour. Heart attack here we come!
iirc _ALL_ the stuff shown in this 'cooking show' so far has been a nightmare diet for cyclists.. I did note last nights feast-o-fatarse was particularly bad..
speaking of this segment, my fave bit is when Gabe's side kick 'Chriirrssstiiion' says the word 'champagne'.. I'm going to rip the sound bytes from my recordings and make a ring tone or something from it...
ring ring! --- chharrrmmpaayyne GPL
all that cabbage would be good for creating your own personal tailwind:-)
My favourite recipe, which I got from my mum. Onion, bacon and suaerkraut fried in a pan, mash together with boiled potatoes, butter and a dash of milk, serve with a big hunk of rookwurst. Lovely.
Hehe, rookwurst - almost like the stuff my mum buys which is called Kookwurst. She thinks the second o is a c and calls it 'Kockwurst'. Once, when I was shopping with her she even asked a shop assistant where she'd find it. I'm not sure if she realises.
I have gained 7 kg since I turned 18, but that was 44 years ago.
He was jibbed, didn't even get a trip to france. It's a cafe in front of crown casino in Melbourne!
yep he admitted it with the Black Forest cake - "prepared by ....., our Chef, here at Crown"(picture of chef's moosh)-
so it is OLN's coverage after all, and its all pre-recorded fill in stuff anyway...but liqueur soaked cherries, fresh whipped cream, chocolate, and Kirsch........eat up, and smile, its just an extra 150 klms a day to ride to burn it up 🙂